Chapter Twenty-One

A few hours later Tulisa and Fazer are still sitting by Aubrey's incubator. "I should phone Dappy and make sure the kids are okay." Fazer says and Tulisa nods her head. "I'll stay here." She whispers. He nods his head then walks out and turns his phone on. He phones Dappy and lets him know how things are getting on. Meanwhile back in the NICU Tulisa is sitting infront of the incubator crying her eyes out when she feels someone place a hand on her shoulder. She turns around and sees a woman about late twenty's standing behind her. "Would you like a tissue?" The woman asks. "Yeah please." Tulisa replies and the woman hands her a tissue. Tulisa wipes her eyes and smiles at the woman. "I'm Claire by the way." She says. "I'm Tulisa." Tulisa replies. "Nice to meet you." Claire says. "You too." Tulisa replies. "She won't be in any pain." Claire says gesturing to Aubrey. "The nurse said that aswell." Tulisa replies. "Is this your first?" Claire asks and Tulisa shakes her head. "No I've got 3." She replies. "Oh lovely." Claire says. "You can sit down if you want." Tulisa replies gesturing to the chair next to her. "Thank you." Claire says and sits down. "So have you got a baby in here?" Tulisa asks. "I've got two, twins, a little boy and a little girl." Claire replies. "Aww, are they your first?" Tulisa asks and Claire shakes her head. "No I've got a little boy at home." She replies. "Aww." Tulisa says. "So what are your three like?" Claire asks. "Well they're triplets, they're nearly two and they're two little girls and a little boy." Tulisa replies. "Oh wow you've got your hands full then." Claire says smiling. Tulisa smiles slightly and nods her head. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She replies. "Of course you wouldn't." Claire says just as Fazer walks in. He looks at Tulisa quite confused. "Faze, this is Claire she's got twins in here." Tulisa says as Fazer sits down beside her. "Oh nice to meet you Claire." Fazer says and Claire nods her head. "You too, well I'll leave you two on your own. But if you need to talk I'm just over here." She says standing up. "Thank you." Tulisa replies and Claire walks away. Tulisa looks over to Fazer and smiles slightly. "Can I have a cuddle?" She asks. "Of course you can come here!" He says. She carefully gets out the wheelchair and sits down on his knee as he wraps his arms around her being careful not to hurt her. She rests her head against him. "She's gonna be okay isn't she?" She asks looking at Aubrey. "Of course she is. She's a little fighter just like her mummy." He replies and kisses Tulisa's forehead.