Chapter 16~Remeber Me

AN:
Y'all about to get some wanted, Russia view up in here 😏
Enjoy! Maybe the song relates to this? Tehehehe sksksks
Also, sorry that I haven't updated this in a while! I have been very busy with school.
——————————————————————
Russia laid down on his bed. He sighed and looked over at the picture of him and America playing in the snow, on his nightstand. He gave himself a slight smile and rolled over to pick up the picture. Before he could reach it though, he heard a knock on his door. "Yes?" He called out, wondering who it was (I mean obviously 🙄). He paused as his sister Ukraine opened his door and took a step inside. "Hey..... Canada just told me that America is back home." Russia's eyes lit up at this, but he quickly settled back down as he remembered how America doesn't remember him. "Hey, I know she doesn't remember you, but maybe if you see her in person, she might start to remember you." Russia nodded at this and told Ukraine that she was right. He stood up, grabbing his phone and headed out his room. He didn't stop to ask if Ukraine wanted to go, because he already knew that she was over there just a few minutes ago and that she wanted America to remember him without being..... distracted? (Dunno couldn't come up with a good word 😆.) Russia pulled open the front door, and started walking to America's house.

Russia was only a few feet away from America's house at this point. He stopped in the middle of his tracks. He hesitated on going in or not. After a few minutes of contemplating, he finally decided to knock on the door. A few seconds passed. Nothing. Just as he was about to knock again, the door opened. There, right in front of him, was America. She stood there, questioningly. She was wearing a navy blue crop top that said NATO, skinny jeans, and a pair of vans. Russia blushed slightly to himself. He can't ever stop thinking about how much he loves her and how pretty she is. She may have a few scars, but that didn't really take away her looks. "Can I help you?" America asked, looking up at the taller country. Russia quickly saddened, seeing as she didn't say anything about his name. America coughed to get his attention back. He looked at her and then said, "Do you know who I am?" A long pause. America studied his face. She gave him a look and then said, "You look familiar. I've seen you in photos, but I don't know who you are. Sorry." Russia's heart dropped at this. He simply said that it was fine and asked if he could come in. America hesitated but didn't when Canada came down and said, "Russia? What're you doing here?" Russia was thankful for the sudden distraction. He simply told Canada that he just wanted to hang here for awhile because nobody else was doing anything, which wasn't a lie. "Sure! You can come sit input hang-out room we have. We had it made so that when we have friends over, we don't have to be so loud!" He laughed at this, and Russia chuckled.

Once Russia was in the "Hang-Out Room", he sat down on the couch, keeping a reasonable distance from Canada. Canada, though, knew why Russia was here and asked America if she could get some snacks and drinks, to give them time to talk alone. America nodded and walked out to the kitchen. "I know you're here because you want Ame to remember you," Canada said, looking Russia in the eyes. Russia met his gaze and nodded. "I also know that she doesn't really remember you, and that it's killing you. Trust me, I remember what that felt like...." Russia nodded and then looked away, focusing his attention on a book lying on the ground, watching it carefully as if it would move. "I just want her to remember me and how much I-i...." Canada looked at him questioningly. "You?" "How much I love her." Russia finally managed to get out. Canada smiles at this and patted his back. "I know dude, and that's why I have developed a plan." Russia looked at him, mockingly. "You, came up with a plan?" "Well," Canada went, "not by myself. I had the help of a few others." Russia looked at him teasingly. "Oh? And who are they?" Canada smiled, "Why the best people to help with relationships! Japan, South Korea, and Poland! As well as Ukraine, Scotland for some reason, and France." "Your mom?" Canada nodded. Russia knew that France was known for romance things, but he didn't think that she would help him with America, even though America IS her daughter. "Listen," Canada said, breaking the silence, "we are going to have you guys meet at the park, and then you two are to sit on the bench and talk. That's sure to jog up her memory." Russia nodded. It was settled. They had a plan to get America to remember him.

————————————————————————
Sorry that this was a shorter chapter! I haven't been able to update this yet because I've been so busy with school. Spoiler! The next chapter is the last chapter 😱😰
I'm not ready for this book to end so soon! I hope you guys will enjoy the last chapter.
Make sure to bring your tissues 😉