Chapter 18~Happily Ever After

This is the end!!!! I don't want it to end 😭 sjsbjzsbisnakamzjdbdn!!!
Enjoy?! 😭
——————————————————————
America was standing in the mirror. She took a good look at herself and smiled at her dress. France was behind her, putting on a beautiful diamond necklace for her. Her mother then pulled away and started to tear up. "You look so beautiful, my baby angel!" France held America's shoulders and started to cry a little bit. America smiled and turned around to face her mother, making sure that she didn't mess up her huge dress. France smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and then pulled away to face her mother. Right as she did so, her father came into the room. He stopped looked at her, and started to tear up as well. "My little girl!" He went on, running up to her and hugging her. She smiled and hugged him as well. Britain pulled back and looked at his daughter. He smiled and held out his arm for her to put her own around. She gladly did. "Ready?" Britain asked. America nodded, smiled, and walked with her father out the door.

Canada walked over to Russia. "You need some help?" Was all Canada could ask as he watched Russia struggle a little bit with his bow tie. "Please." Russia said, turning to face Canada. Canada let out a short chuckle and went to help him. After he finished, he pulled back and took a good look at him, only to find some of his tuxedo rolled up. He quickly fixed it and stepped back. "All good!" He said, giving a Russia a thumbs up and a wink. Russia smiled. "Thank you." He said. Canada nodded and then replied with, "Are you ready to see your bride?" Russia blushed a little at the though but then nodded. Canada smiled and walked with Russia to the altar. When he got to the altar, Russia could see many of his friends there, as well as his family. He walked over to his father. "Our son is all grown up!" Third Reich said as she walked over to Russia and USSR. She was filled with tears and went to hug USSR. Even USSR was a little watery eyed. Russia smiled and hugged both of them. He then walked back up to the altar. Now all that was left to do was wait.

America walked with her father to the big doors of the church that led to the main seating area. She paused with Britain. "Ready?" Britain asked, trying to keep himself from balling out tears. America nodded as said, "Yes." Britain nodded and opened the big doors. America listened as she heard everyone get quiet and then gasp as they looked at her and her dress. It was beautiful. It was decked out with diamonds and had a huge bottom. She was wearing diamond earrings, and even shoes that were lined with diamonds. The dress then draped a long way once it got to the floor and into the back. America grew nervous at everyone looking at her, but even more nervous to see who was awaiting her at the altar. She then gathered up her courage and walked with her father down the aisle. As she walked, she could hear all of her friends and family ooing and awing and her dress. She finally reached the altar and let go of her father as he went to go sit next to France. She walked up and saw Japan standing in the front of the line of the brides maids. "You look beautiful!" Japan whispered to her. She smiled and turned to look over at Russia, who just so happened to be a blushing mess. Then the wedding officially began.

"You may now, kiss the bride." Russia leaned in and pulled America into a kiss, tilting her back. Everyone in the church screamed and cheered, many of those who were older cried and cheered at the same time. Russia didn't want the kiss to end so he kept kissing America for a tad bit longer. He knew that he was kind of dragging it on so he pulled out and pulled America back up with him. He didn't want it to end. America looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

The wedding was finally over. Russia and America both sat on their couch and sighed. They were exhausted from the ceremony. America later her head down on Russia chest. He then saw this as an opportunity and picked up quickly to kiss her. This time though, it didn't matter how long they kissed for no one else was around to watch them. They kissed for what felt like hours until America broke away gasping for air. Russia had forgotten that she was smaller than him and couldn't go as long with air. He looked at her and smiled. He then picked her up, bridal style, and walked to their bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and started kissing her more. Eventually America and Russia were tired of kissing each other and they decided to go to bed. After all, they had just gotten married today and needed their rest. "Ame?" Russia asked looking at the back of America's head. He couldn't see her face since he was spooning her (if you don't know what that is, it just means that he his holding her from behind and cuddling her basically). America shifted a little bit and then tiredly responded with a yes. "I love you." Russia said, pulling America closer to him. America then turned around and looked him in the eyes, smiling, and said, "I love you too, and I will always love you."

————————————————————————
The end. 😭
If you want a sequel or something, jus tell me 😉