3 | Conversation

THREE
___________

After showering, I walked out from the bathroom in my pyjama while wiping my wet hair with dry towel. My eyes roamed over my clean room painted in baby pink before it fell on my student card on the study desk.

I smiled immediately. I got it back, without any trouble. He actually returned it to me after he finished eating. With his playful attitude, I didn't expect it would be that easy to have him returning it to me without having to annoy me.

I chuckled remembering the way he ate the whole chicken. He looked super hungry as if he hadn't eaten for the whole day. His response to me watching him eating in disbelief was,

"I was so busy today, no time to eat. Plus I have to come here soon after my last class ended. So, you have to wait till I'm done if you want your card back."

I was in awe too when he successfully ate it clean.

"That was a good dinner. Much better, since someone is accompanying me." he said after he was done, while gazing playfully at me as a teasing smile tugged on his corner lips.

My cheeks heated up at his comment.

"I was forced against my will." was my response.

He chuckled.

"I never force you Lee Danbi. You have the chance to leave like you always do, but today you choose to stay."

I didn't know why but it hurt me knowing he noticed I have avoided him whenever I saw him around or walked away immediately when he teased me with his rudeness or arrogance.

"Because I have to get my card back." I simply stated while fully knowing I stayed because I felt ashamed of myself and guilty to him.

"Figures," he sang then he pulled out a familiar blue card from his bag. He put it on the table before gently pushed it towards me.

"There you go," he smiled, for the first time in the past six months of our encounter. He used to smirk or flash a mocking smile to me, but tonight he gave me the sincerest smile.

And again, I forgot to thank him. I did thank him for returning my card but I didn't for the food treated.

Before it was too late, before he sleeps, I have to thank him. With that determination, I grabbed my phone on the desk, sat on my bed then opened WhatsApp. Our new chatroom.

 Our new chatroom

I froze after changing my last sentence like he told me to

"I'll pick you up at the bus stop at 7pm."

___________

- to be continued

A/N:

Ohhoho so the dinner at KyoChon's was not the end of their meeting! How do you think their Christmas dinner will go?