6 | 10 Questions

SIX
___________

"Would you rather have no eyebrows or the hair of a troll doll?" his sixth question was funny and weird.

I laughed. That was so sudden after asking normal questions like my full name, school name, birth date, favourite colour and dislike subjects.

"Troll doll's hair." I answered with a giggle. I can't live without eyebrows hahahah I will look ridiculous!

He chuckled at my choice then gestured me to ask him.

He already answered me his full name, his university, birth date, major course and favourite colour. He is 21 years old so...

"Be honest, have you ever chased down an ice cream truck as an adult?" I returned a funny question to him. He laughed heartily.

"No, but seriously," I leaned forward showing though my question sounds funny, I was curious.

He shook his head and I sighed in disappointment. "But I got chased down by warden when I was caught smoking in hostel's washroom."

I chuckled. "Serve you right. I hope you got caught and punished."

He smirked. "I know you want that, but unfortunately, I managed to get away." he winked.

"Moving on..what is your favourite day of the week?" he asked in curiosity. Maybe he wanted to find out whether they were Monday or Thursday, the day they always bicker at the bus stop or today, the Wednesday.

"Friday." I answered shortly after thinking for a while. Thinking about that day, I smiled.

"Why?" unconsciously, Jimin asked because Friday was not in his guess list.

"Secret." I grinned. "..and that was your eighth question, if you noticed." I winked then he groaned.

"Yay! Double questions from me!" I chirped then think of what to ask next while he waited as he munch on his food.

"Why do you smoke?"

I saw a drastic changes in him right after I dropped my seventh question. He began to chew his food slowly as his eyes seemed to flash through the memories he had long forgotten.

It must be a painful memory because his grip on the knife and the fork tighten unconsciously. I felt time went by very slowly by how seriously he took my question. It might sound simple for me but that simple question hit hard on him.

I can see that clearly and I regretted asking it.

He calmly looked up to me and forced a smile, trying to hide every emotions expressed through his face in the moment.

He returned back my answer.

"It's a secret." he said, smiling as sincere as he can. I am no talented face reader, but I can tell enough that he wanted to drop the topic.

So I did. I quickly throw my eighth question in hoping to make him smile sincerely this time.

"Would you rather live in a place where it is always hot or always cold?"

He did smile sincerely then it changed to a playful smile. "I'll live anywhere you live. So that I can annoy you always."

Ugh. That sounds like a nightmare to me. I grimaced causing him to let out a chuckle. It was not a force reaction which it lighten my heart. Thank God, the tension on my seventh question was gone.

"Okay.. my turn, finally~" he sang as he cracked his fingers, thinking of a good question to ask me.

"What is the most annoying personality trait someone can have?" ninth question from him.

Immediately, I pointed to him. His eyes grew big before he laughed out loud.

"Ohh I shouldn't have asked that!" he shook his head in remaining laughter. I laughed too, enjoying his cute despair for asking the wrong question.

"What is the most likable personality trait you like in a girl?" I found his question was interesting so I wanted to try, except, I changed annoying to likable because I don't want to get backfire just like him.

He smirked then nodded his head at my clever attempt.

"Someone who is nice towards other." he answered almost immediately.

I nod with a smile. Oh, so a bad boy likes a good girl huh. I wanted to laugh but I held in, afraid if he found I was mocking on his type. But its okay, being bad boy today doesn't mean he will be a bad boy forever.

"Okay, my last question." he corrected his sitting posture from leaning in the chair to support his chin on the back of his hands.

"Would you rather have someone special bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning or be able to sleep in as late as you want?"

Wow. A pretty long and trappy question. I should answer carefully if I don't want to be trapped in my own answer.

If I answered breakfast in bed, will he appear in front of my house tomorrow morning? Then my family will become nosy to find out who he is.

What if I answered sleep in late? Will our dinner will not be the end of tonight?

I chose the latter. It was safer than to have him appear in my house.

"I prefer to sleep in as late as I want."

He smiled.

"Then let's walk around the town after dinner,"

As I thought, Christmas dinner is not the end of our meeting. Yet, I didn't feel the importance to run away from him like I always do when we encountered after school.

"Do you enjoy watching movies?" if I was going to sleep in late today, I better fully utilise the night time.

"I do. A lot." he answered while his face was looking like he was trying to guess what I wanted to do.

"Then let's watch midnight movie after touring the town." I smiled.

He looked surprised then hid his flustered face on the back of his hands. I saw him nodding few times before raising his head to meet my eyes. He grins then says,

"Sure. I would love to,"

___________

-to be continued

A/N:

They laughed a lot this time, I love it!
Did you like it too? ❤️❤️❤️