CHEST PAIN

"Hi I'm haechan, your mark right"

"Yep"

"I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other"

"Yea sure. Do you want to go somewhere with me"

"Sure"

The two walked out the school and to marks car. Haechan was happy he was making a friend faster than he thought. He truly thought know  one liked him.

20 minutes later

They pulled up to cliff. Haechan got kinda worried. He thought "a stranger taking me to a fucking cliff? I'm about to die. "

They got out and went to the tip and sat down. Haechan was looking down at his feet then when he looked up he didn't see mark.

"Mark ...MARK WHERE ARE YOU"

"You should just kill your self"

Someone whispered to haechan. Haechan turned. Nobody was there.

"Who said that"

"I SAID KILL YOURSELF, after all your mom and dad doesn't love you and neither does your brother or your ONE friend NO ONE"

"Your crazy"

"Oh baby I don't think I'm the crazy one"

Haechan started crying as he stepped closer to the edge of the cliff.

"I don't want to do this"

"Just do it then you can be free and live a happy life"

"But things are getting better"

"And they will get worse"

Haechan looked down to the edge then backed away.

"No I can't do this"

He stopped crying then went down to marks car and got in. Mark got in his car 5 minutes after with a worried look. That was truly fake.

"Where did you go"

"I had to pee why what happened"

"N.. Nothing I just got nervous I thought you left me"

"OW"

Mark put his hand on his chest. And started feeling pain. "What's wrong mark" Mark looked over to haechan"my heart hurts" Haechan thought it was just heart burn "I have heart burn pills do you want to take one" Mark just giggled a little "no it's fine"

Since school was over mark took haechan home and then went to his home.

Underworld

"Did you kill him"

"N.. No he would not kill himself"

"Shit"

"I will try tomorrow"

"Ok... But look into his files I think he more information in it"

2 hours later

Mark was laying on his bed and thought of haechan. Then all the sudden the same pain in his chest from earlier started again.

"What the hell is this... It can't possibly be that...that I..No no way "