I DONT WANT TO DIE

Mark picked up a pillow and started to put it over haechans sleeping face. It was the first time ever that he felt pity for someone.

As mark put pressure on haechans face with the pillow haechan woke up. Haechan tried squirming out of marks grip but mark was way stronger than him.

Finally mark just took the pillow off haechans face. He saw the fear in haechans eyes.

"M.. Mark"

"I can explain"

"Did you just try to kill me"

"No"

"What are you"

"What do you mean"

"Your eyes, they are all black"

Suddenly mark remembered. When he is trying to kill someone his eyes turn a black.

"If I tell you the truth I want you to please do not run or scream"

"O.. Okay"

"I'm a demon. I was assigned to kill you because Satan told me to. "

"Why would he do that"

"Because he felt as that you were on the edge of death and he wanted to take your soul."

"So if I died right now will he take my soul"

"No. but if I kill you than yes. In order to go to hell even if you were ment to go to heaven you would have have to be killed by a demon or kill yourself"

"I believe you"

"What, why"

"Jeno is an angel and god sent him down to guard me when I was 5. We grew up together and he always helped me with everything. He is like my brother"

"Haechan I have bad news"

"What is it"

"Taeyong is back and he is in charge of you dying now"

"WHAT"

"I didn't kill you fast enough, I just can't kill you"

"Why"

"Because you dont deserve to die"

Mark planted a kiss on Haechans lips as he felt a tear go down haechans face.

"What's wrong"

"I do not want you to leave and I dont want to die"

"Hey, babe I'm not going to let taeyong kill you. Plus taeyong isn't a mean person he is very nice and he was once in your situation"