SICK

Donghyuck stepped into his house and only saw his brother Jaehyun. Sitting on the couch.

Jaehyun jumped up as he saw his little brother walk through the door with baggy eyes.

"Hey buddy what's wrong" Jaehyun asked as  haechan was closing the door. "Its nothing I think Im sick" Jaehyun walled up to haechan and hugged himhim then went back to the couch.

"Well how about you stay home from school tomorrow so you can get over what ever sickness you have"

"Ok. Hey where is mom and dad"

Jaehyun looked down. "They are at the bar and I think they are going to stay at a hotel tonight" Jaehyun then looked back up at haechan who had a sad expression.

"Hey don't be sad hyuck"

"It's not fair, they always say they are going to stop getting drunk and come home, they spend every penny they get and even some of our money just to get drunk and crash at motels"

"I know it's not fair but I'm just glad that we at least are doing better, im glad I stopped drinking so I could take care of you"

"But you shouldn't have to take care of me your my brother not my dad, im glad your taking care of me and I love you for that but you should be out doing your own thing since your an adult"

"That's the point an adult and staying with you is my choice as an adult"

Jaehyun went to hug the now crying haechan. Haechan loved his brother so much and doesn't know what he would do without him.

Next morning

Mark was at school and didn't see haechan. He thought to himself "maybe he killed himself already" "Maybe he died" "Why isn't he here"

He went to the bathroom and teleported to hell.

"Is he dead" Mark asked satin "no he is not" Mark shrugged then went back up to the earth.

Mark had a heart pain again as he started to think about haechan. He couldnt stop this pain until he stopped thinking about haechan.

But that was very difficult for some reason.