SET UP

Jaehyhn walked into the house and saw haechan sitting down on the couch with mark.

"Hey"

"Hi, I need to talk to you"

"Okay about what"

"D.. Demons and angels"

"Haechan how do you know about that"

"Mark is a demon"

"Get away from him"

"No he is not here to kill me but taeyong is supposed to but he is not either"

"Did you say taeyong"

"Yes and I know about you two"

"Oh"

"We are trying to set up a plan to get him into heaven to be with you "

"I know he told me"

"Okay wll leylts have this talk"

30 minutes later

"Okay so does that mean I'm half angel then"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because mom didn't want you to be half angel so she had sex with another human"

"Who"

"One of dads friends, but dad agreed to the plan so it wasn't cheating"

"Why do they want to get custody of me"

"I don't know but I feel like it something bad"

Mark remembered something that he heard from one of the angels.

"Hey I heard that your dad is now just a ghost he isn't an angel any more because he had done a great sin of the heavens"

"What was it"

"I don't know"

"I feel like we should go see them and check on them, they are going down hill more and more and I just want to know why"

"I agree"

Haechan, mark, and jaehyun drove to mark and haechans parents apartment.

The apartment stunk and not like trash but like something was dead. They looked over and saw the two alcoholics sitting on the coach both with beers in their hands and watching the tv.

"M.. Mom, dad"

"Ahhhh my two sons how long has it been"

Their dad said with a crisp voice. Their mom and dad stood up.

"Mommy has been waiting on you, jaehyun have you finally decided to give us OUR son"

"Mom and dad why do you want him so bad all you ever do is put him and me in danger and you always Dion, fight, and leave the house a mess and that is no living source for a child"

"He is our child jaehyun he isn't your problem you are his brother"

"1st he isn't a problem 2nd I have been more of a parent to him then you ever had"

"Well haechan what do you want to do"

"I want to stay with my brother"

"Well to bad"

Out of nowhere two men came from behind the corner. One took haechan and the other helped haechans parents put jaehyun and mark somewhere.

"Let me go" Haechan fought and fought but that got him nowhere. He was brought into a gloomy room that had a long table in the middle. He was strapped to the table and his mom and dad along with other people came out from a ball way wearing coats they where red and they had their hood on that covered their eyes.

They all stood around the table. A man took of his hood and started to chant something im a whisper then started talking.

"This boy has been brought to us for a innocent human sacrifice thanks to his parents that joined this cult a year ago"

Haechan looked over to the corner of the room where mark and jaehyun where.

"LET HIM GO "

"LET ME GO YOU ASS HOLE"

All of the cult members placed their hand on haechan them what he supposed was the leader was handed a spear.

He then raised it in the air and was about to stab haechan until he said something.

"Did you know my dad was or still is an angel"

He room got quiet.

"You didn't tell us this, is this an undercover set up"

"N.. No I'm not an angel any more"

"But I am"

Jaehyun said and this is a set up.