TALK TO HIM

Jeno we t to heaven and talked to God.
God was some what happy to have such a request for a stolen angel to get to heaven.

God wanted to see taeyong. He had been trying to come tact him for a while but of course God was blocked from the under worlds gates.

God always knew about taeyong, he k ew he was HIS angel not satans and demon.

__

Taeyong g went with jeno to heaven and the met up with God and talked.

"I want you to be where you be long fellow angel. I know that your loved one jaehyun is here and he always asks about you. I want you to be here I will forgive you for your sins you have done as the dead. I get that you had to kill but once I get you here that will be no more"

"Thanks you so much God. I'm so sorry for my sins a d I have always wanted to be in heaven. "

"I know son"

Jeno and taeyong went back to earth.

Have changed and mark was at haechans house hanging out. They weren't supposed to be hanging out but they did anyways.

"Hey haechan"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

"I wish our lives wasnt so bad, I wish we could just be free"

"I know and one day I hope we will"

"Have you talked to you parents lately"

"No. But my brother told me that they are trying to get custody of me. The court is not going to let that happen but I still want to know why. All they do is drugs and drink alcohol"

"They just want to feel in tilted to something that all"

"Yeah, okay let's get off this topic"

"Your right, I have another topic to talk about"

"And what is that"

"You and jaehyun"

"Why"

"You do know jaehyun is an angel right "

"What do you mean"

"I mean he is an angel"

"Mark your not funny"

The room went silent

"I thought you knew"

"Mark this isn't funny now stop"

"Haechan I'm not lying he really is and angel. But he is a born angel he is half angel and half human"

"So that means one of my parents are dead"

"Yep and that also means your half angel and half human"

"How come he didn't tell me"

"Maybe for your own sake, him and taeyong have a long history to, that's why he doesn't want to kill you. Taeyong had been watching you for years he feels like you his child even though you don't personally know him he knows you"

"Is him and jaehyun still together"

"I don't know but jaehyun let's him come here all the time and jaehyun comes to me house all the time"

"I didn't know"

"It's mostly really late. Your probably asleep or with me when taeyong comes. Taeyong is a stolen angel and jaehyun  used to be but he isn't anymore"

"This is to much for my brain"

"You should talk to jaehyun about this and tell him you know about the angels and demons"

"Your right. He should be here in a few minutes"

"I should go then"

"No stay I want you to help me out here"

"Okay"