IM...

Haechan hasn't been talking to mark, and for some reason that made mark feel kinda sad. Mark didn't know that's what he was feeling because he wasn't used to feeling things at all.

__

Mark ran up to Haechan in the hallway way.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"What are you doing"

"Going home"

"Why"

"Because it's time to go home"

"Oh.. Im so stupid"

Haechan giggle a little, that made Mark giggle too. Mark liked the sound of hachans laugh.

He thought it was... Cute.

"Where are you going after school" Haechan asked Mark shyly. "To my house too" Mark had a house that he was living in just for this mission.

"Cool" Haechan said " Would you want to come over to my house" Haechan paused making Mark nervous. "Sure"

__

Mark and Haechan stepped in the big mansion that Mark owned.

"So where is your parents" Haechan asked Mark as he was looking around the house.  "They died a long time ago but now I live with my big brother".

Mark wasn't lying. His parents died a long time ago, but the person that is supposed to be his brother is really just a demon too who is here on a separate mission.

And plus Mark could not live alone since he is too young too.

"Hey mark"

Someone said walking down the stairs. Haechan looked up at a boy who was very handsome.

"Who is this"

"Oh that is my friend Haechan"

"Hi Haechan im... "