Chapter One: The Face Time

Ever since I left for College I feel lost. I don't feel like my true self. I'm not that popular in College and I actually don't have any good friends. I think the reason why is because of who I am inside. I know people don't actually know who I am inside but I give off an aura that just says it.

I am Light Yagami son to Soichiro Yagami But I go by Ash. My troubles started when I was in my middle school year and a boy named Jack. We became friends and decided to go to Japan. That's how we discovered who we were. I wasn't happy about it but Jack helped me through it then his friends made he leave.

He hasn't called me or emailed me at all so I'm pretty worried. He is my boyfriend after all! Anyways, people in school give me funny looks especially this one girl, Lucy. I feel like I know her. As I walk down the hall I see her talking to some of her friends. She's popular and knows everyone in College. As I walk by she glances at me. I walk to class. I sit in the desk at the very front. I have a average IO of 99 well that's pretty average to me at least. Lucy sits in the desk next to mine and she gets out her textbook. I do the same.

Teacher: You can turn to page, 107 in your books.

I suddenly got a horrible feeling like something was gonna happen today. God...like I need more things to worry about! After class I went to computer lap. I was listening to Music when someone FaceTime called me on the computer. It was happening to all of them. I decided to pick it up. Biggest fucking mistake of my live! Before me was a guy who looked almost like Jack when he was L but this guy had longer hair and looked like he could be a murder.

BB: Who Light Yagami is should I saw Kira.

My eyes widen.

Ash: BB?! How are you-

BB: Alive? Where you see. Since everyone in the whole Death Note World came back to live I did as well and I'm here to spill some tea.

I got annoyed.

Ash: What the fuck do you want BB?!

BB: Language Kira. I am broadcasting this to entire world so you better behave. What I'm here for is simple....revenge.

BB smirks.

Ash: On you?

BB: Why you of course. Weren't you the one who killed me because I was a threat to you being God? Ring a bell?

I scoff.

Ash: You have no idea where I go to school or where I live.

I hissed at him. A dark look spreads across BB's face across his. 

BB: You shouldn't underestimate me, Kira.

Ash: What the fuck have you done?

BB: You haven't heard from have recently have you?

I felt a seed of rage in me. If he fucking hurt Jack I will kill him!

Ash: What have done with him?!

BB: Awwww! Is Kira worried about his boyfriend~ L is perfect fine....well for now that is....you see Light...I remember you and L liked to play games to find out who was the first to kill sooo....how about we play one right now...you come to Japan and join your friends in finding me. If you win the game I will let L go but if you don't....well I will just have to kill all of you....do you accept, Light-kun?

No way in hell was I not too. He thinks he can fucking kidnapped my boyfriend and threatened our lives?! I don't think so!

Ash: I accept!

BB smiles sweetly.

BB: Good so everything is in order. Well...see you soon, Light-kun.

The FaceTime turns off. I sit there trying to keep my anger together. I saw some students looking at me. I finally got up and went to my room. I kicked some stuff. That bitch!!! Who the fuck who he think he is!!! He is gonna pay!! I suddenly hear a knock at the door. I open it but nobody's there.

I look down and see a vanilla envelope. I pick up and close the door. The back of it says, to: Light-kun. I know actually who it is form I want to rip it up but I don't instead I open. There's a ticket to Japan for this afternoon. That Bastard had everything planned!! I pack my things and held to the airport. I am waiting so my plane when me Father calls me.

Soichiro: Ash, where are you?

He asked.

Ash: Where do you think I am.

I hiss. I didn't mean to though. I'm still annoyed.

Soichiro: Ash, You can't go. BB has the office there ready and armed. This could be a trap.

Ash: I understand that but I don't want to put Jack's life in danger.

Soichiro: Ash listen to me. BB has something big planned.

Ash: I'll be fine dad. I will call you if something happens. Tell Julia and my I love them.

I hang up the phone.