Chapter Two: Old Friends

I got off the plane and looked around the airport. I haven't been to Japan since Middle school. That's when I found my memories. I hate that memory. Stupid Mello had shot me with a tranquilizer gun. I fucking hate that guy. Near and Matt I'm fine with but Mello...
I would of loved to see him suffer under my rule as god. Jeez! What am I thinking! I swear I'm still Light even if I'm Ash right now. I mean I am Light but I'm not anymore.
Its complicated and evolves a lot of Math and Science to explain it and I'm not good in either of those. So...I see theses three guys who remind me of Mogi, Matsuda, and Aizawa. I took another glance and realized it was them. Were they waiting for me?
Matsuda saw me.

Matsuda: Light over here!!

I went pale. Did he really have to call at me real name?! People look at me and whisper. I walked over to them. Aizawa pats slaps me back to greet me.

Mogi: It's good to tell you again, Light.

I smile in embarrassment. Oh Jack. Who did you send these three? I was happy to see them to but...honestly after them literally killing me I would of passed.

Aizawa: L has been telling us about you.

Matsuda: It's good to see you grownup. I know we had a few issues last time with you being Kira and all but L told us you are alright now.

Did have to bring up that. I nod. People stare at us. I just walk to leave quickly. We finally walk to the car and drove. I looked out the window and saw....the shack.

Ash: You got to be ducking kidding?! Why are here?

Mogi: This is our base.

Ash: Of course it is! I mean why not have a building when you could have a Shack were you killed a killer? It sounds just fine to me! I didn't die here or anything!

Aizawa smirks then stops the car. We get out. Matsuda takes my luggage and walks to the Shack. Painful memories fill my head. The swings open and Misa comes running out.

Misa: LIGHT!!

She screams. She hugs me tightly. I would be lying to say I'm not happy to see Misa. She is the only one who kept talking to after middle school. I hug her back.

Misa: I missed you so much. How's your sister?

She lets go of me and smiles.

Ash: She's good.

Mello: Hey, Kira! How do you like our base?!

Mello called from the doorway.

Ash: Fuck you too!

Mello laughs.

Misa: Let's go.

We walk in holding hands. Near greets us. He is taller now.

Near: Light-Kun. We have be expecting you.

He says smiling.

Matt nods to me. Mello is now sitting on the couch eating chocolate smirking at me.

Ash: Where's L...

I ask, nervously. What if he wasn't her? Maybe BB kidnapped him!!

Near: He is in his room. He is busy though.

Mello: Think that's gonna stop him from fucking his boyfriend?

Misa: Mello!

I roll me eyes and go to Jack's room. I was hesitant to knock on the door. I haven't even talked to him. What if he doesn't want to be boyfriends anymore. I turn around to go back to the living room. When I get back everyone is looking at me.

L meets Light again (LawLight Fanfic Modern AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara