4

Songs:

Amazed~Lone Star

High~5 Seconds of Summer

"Even though we never said it to each other. We knew."

Unknown

~Em's POV~

As the dull, monotone bell rang from the hallway, it seemed as if everyone sprinted out of the classroom. Having spent most of the day in the company of my thoughts, I walked slowly behind the group who appeared to be having a semi-interesting conversation.

"Is that okay?" Henry asked me, getting my attention by poking me with his elbow. I nodded, not really caring about whatever was okay at this point. School was just so stressful right now. I felt like I had to be perfect or it would all fall apart, and it would.

We got outside and everyone piled into Jack's car, leaving me in Henry's. I looked at him slightly confused as we started to pull out.

"Why did they all squeeze in there when some could come with you?" He started laughing but then looked at me seriously.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine why?"

"I asked you if it was okay if they all went together and you came with me when we were leaving math," I looked at him, his eyes focused on the road as we made our way towards Quantico.

"Oh, sorry I've just been a little stressed out," I answered him honestly, I was literally in a situation where if I made one wrong move it was game over.

"I know what you need," he grinned.

"What?" I asked. Suddenly he made a sharp turn and pulled into a random parking lot.

"We're going to make you a TikTok account!" He said.

"I'm sorry... a what?" I asked confused.

"A TikTok account. You can post these short little videos or you can watch other people's. It's a ton of fun! Please?" He asked, dragging out the please. I shrugged.

"Why not?" I said questionably, still not sure exactly what I was getting myself into.

"Okay let me see your phone!" I pulled my phone out and handed it to him. He downloaded the app and handed it back to me to have me set up a password and things.

"Okay what picture do you want to use?" He asked. I shrugged again.

"I don't know, just pick one I guess," I told him. He smiled and scrolled through my pictures, finally picking one after about 2 minutes. He actually picked a pretty nice one of my laying in the grass at one of our summer barbeques. My dad insisted on taking it because I "looked cute" and it "made him smile". So, I let him take the picture even though it was the last thing I wanted to do in the moment.

"Okay username?" He asked me.

"Ummmmmmmmm... Emily Reid?" I asked.

"BORINGGG! But fine," he said typing it in. I laughed, what is with everyone calling me boring?

"Okay you're all set! Now when you get home make a few videos." He said as he put his own phone away and started driving again. I messed around on the app for a few minutes. I couldn't help but think about what would happen if my dad found out about this account, I mean he didn't even let me have a public Instagram. He literally made Garcia do a background check before I could approve any followers, it's a little bit overkill not going to lie.