Chapter 27

Nicole's POV

I was so engrossed in staring and ogling at Emilia that I did not notice the new comer. She suddenly sat at my lap, snaked her arms in my neck and pulled me in a deep kiss.

"What the hell?" I was so surprised by her action that I pushed her away and stood up, causing her to fall on her butt.

"Ouch! What the hell Nick?" She asked annoyed.

"Amanda?" Looking at the red head on the floor, her face was full of irritation at my rejection.

"Duh! Why the hell did you push me?"

"Why the hell did you kiss me?"

"I always kiss you when you're here and you always take me home after!" Oh no... That's something that should never be said in front of Emilia. I need to think a way out of this situation.

I took a deep breath and sigh. I could see my good for nothing friends giggling, chuckling and laughing at my expense. Emilia on the other hand had her brow raised, looking annoyed and confused.

I held a hand so I could help her stand. She took it and we sat on the couch. "We can't do that anymore Amanda, I'm committed now." I hoped the truth shall redeem me. But knowing Emilia, I knew she had a kind heart and won't judge.

"You? Committed? The ultimate playgirl had finally been tamed?" She exclaimed in exaggeration. "I don't believe you!"

"Well... you better believe it since she's right over there." I then pointed at Emilia who's now sending deadly glares at Amanda.

Amanda turned her attention to Emilia, studying her. "No wonder you managed to tame the beast. You're a real beauty!" She then held her hand. "I'm Amanda by the way."

"Emilia." Em took her hand and shook them.

"I'm so sorry about earlier. I just missed her so much... but don't worry, between Nick and I, there's no feelings... only physical." I elbowed her so she could shut the hell up. She's digging my grave. "Ouch!"

"So... Amanda... Thank's for bringing our orders... I'm sure you have other customers waiting." I interrupted before she could spill more unnecessary information.

"I manage this place!" I raised a brow and glared at her, hoping that she would get the clue. "Anyways... I really need to get back, who knows what stupid things my staffs are doing." She then stood up and walked towards the door. "It's been a pleasant meeting you Emilia." Em nodded. "See yah later guys!" She waved at my friends and they waved back. Finally... Some peace.

"Come on! Let's go party!" Brad yelled and Tony started to pour tequila into the shot glasses.

Emilia nudges me and whispered. "I don't drink."

"Do you want to try?" I asked. I'm not the type who pushes someone to drink or to do what we do. It's not right. Everyone should have a choice.

Emilia's POV

That was quite a show! I got really jealous at first when that girl kissed Nick but it was so funny when she fell on her butt. Her friends laugh and I almost did.

Being with Nick, I guess I'll have more of that kind of episode coming. She was the ultimate playgirl after all. Did she really change for me?

I wonder.

When the girl left, the party went on and they started filling up the shot glasses.

I told Nick that I don't drink and she gave me an option if I wanted to drink. Normally, people will pressure you to do stuff that were deemed cool for them but not her which made my respect to her up a notch.