TOUR GUIDE

"Hi, my name is Quinn,

and I'll be your tour guide today."

QUINN GREENE WAS immensely grateful for all the opportunities she had been given in her life. She loved her job at the Smithsonian as a tour guide, the perfect job for a complete history nerd such as herself.

SHE LOVED THE people she met, how they went home considerably more knowledgeable after one of her tours. Her job had already brought the previous shy girl, scared of socializing, out of her shell.

WHEN ALIENS INVADED New York, Quinn was more involved than many of her other co-workers who had watched the TV in the break room with interest, as her parents lived in Manhattan and were directly involved. Of course, this little incident meant that she was more than familiar with those that called themselves the Avengers.

BUT NOTHING COULD prepare her for that one day that she had thought that she was simply doing another tour, but with a man who stood out like a sore thumb despite his mediocre attempt at a disguise.

THE LAST THING she expected was to come face to face with one of the Avengers but as Steve Rogers slowly starts to become a regular at the museum, Quinn has no options other to get to know the man, that she knew so much about, better.

"A museum is a place

where one should

lose one's head."

- renzo piano

starring:

margot robbie as quinn greene

chris evans as steve rogers

the twists of fate series cast as their characters

the mcu cast as their respective characters

disclaimer:

I do not own the rights to Marvel. The rights all belong to the MCU as well as characters belong to Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.

Mild swearing, violence, some mature themes and of course spoilers ahead. If any themes or opinions in this book upset you in any way, feel free to message me or just don't read the book.

All ideas, my OC and any new plotlines in this book belong to me, if you wish to write a book similar of with any new plotlines feel free to ask me.

notes:

This book exists in the same universe as my other Marvel books, (Bird Set Free, Invisible, Rivalry and Bumblebee). The series is called Twists of Fate.

This book takes place from Captain America: The Winter Soldier to Avengers Endgame.

I've only just started writing Marvel fanfiction, so please bear with me if I make any mistakes and feel free to kindly point them out in the comments. 

The gorgeous cover for this book is by 

first published: 13/09/2019

completed: 13/04/2020