Chapter One - School Trip

|| No one POV ||

It is currently 12 in the morning around lunchtime and the students of class 1-A are in their separate dorms getting ready for the three day trip to the kiho woods,(made up name) just a little treat the classes teacher Mr.Izwaw had planed for them for being good students. They are the top students and class of the school, so it's expected that they got the best rewards for their work.

|| Kiris POV ||

Aw yeah boi! Another class trip!! This will be the... FORTH one this year!! Damn, I'm so glad I was put in this class! Currently i am rushing through my closet for all the things I need like clothes and shit, you know... camping stuff... but we are not sleeping outside.

Unfortunately, there is a boys cabin and a girls cabin. We boys are separate from the girls for a reason, and that reason is!- " YO, KIRISHIMA LET ME AND THE BOIS IN BRO!! WE HAVE FOUND SOMETHING OUT THAT YOU MIGHT LIKT TO HEAR!!! " I jumped and managed to knock over my things making them land on the floor with a big thud, then I yelled back. " OK OK!! ILL LET YOU IN! " I stud up and walked towards my door unlocking and opening it, only to reveal three of my classmates standing at my door with big smiles on their faces."What did you want to te-" I was cut off by Danki pushing past me and grabbing my arm, dragging me with him. Mina and Sero soon followed after, Sero closing my door behind them since he is the last one in.

Danki sits me down on my bed and the three stand tall over me as they look down at me with big grins. " So what is it that yo- " I was cute off yet again by Danki as he throws his hands up and yells."WE THINK THERE MAY BE A WEREWOLF WHERE WE ARE STAYING!! " Mina hits Danki on the head. " DANKI! Not so loud! " Mind shushed Danki and he gasps rubbing his head where Mina hit him. "Oh right sorry..." He leans down to me so we are eye to eye. "We thing there may be a werewolf where we are staying..." He whispered to me as I just look at him with a 'are you serious' look and reply back to his crazy theory. "Yeah ok... werewolfs... in the forest... where we are staying...??" I stand up from my bed and look Danki straight in the eye. "Dude..." I sigh out. "Y-Yeah?..." Danki and the other two look at me with wide eyes, I just look back at them with a straight face. Then my face turns to a big smile."DUDE! THATS SO COOL!!!" The three jump a little at my sudden outburst but soon after joins me in my excitement as we sit in my room and talk about what a REAL werewolf would look like.

"Bro...I think it's this big scruffy looking dog with a unnatural looking face a skinny body and blood everywhere on its body and-" Sero coughs. "Danki plz stop... you don't really think that's what one looks like do you?" Poor Mina doesn't like scary things... "Well I think it will look like-"

What they think the 'monster' looks like is so very wrong... he isn't like that at all.

How was the fist chapter? I know it's short but I hope you liked it because this book is the one I will mostly be focusing on!
Author out!