Chapter Seven - wolf boy-

|| no one POV ||

"Holy hell that wolf just turned into a man!?!?" Danki was freaking out over the fact that they actually found a real werewolf, he didn't look to dangerous... he just looks... confused. "Calm down Danki! Your the one that wanted to find a werewolf! And we found one!... well he found us... hehe" Sero looked towards the werewolf in front of the four students... just looking at us with it's ears up and eyebrow crooked up in confusion. "W-w-w-What is it doing!!!" Mina squeaks as the werewolf walks closer towards the four. It stopped right in front of Sero and just... stairs. "I-umm..." The werewolf then began to sniff at Sero then grunts turning to Mina who was frozen in fear. It grunts again then moved to Danki who try's not to cry, it grunts again then it looked towards Kirishima... Kirishima tensed under the werewolf's sharp stair... then it begins to sniff at the red head... the werewolf then lets out a satisfied noice and licked Kirishimas neck...

|| Kirishima POV ||

H-h-holy! Fuck! Is this really happening!? I'm in a cave! With a werewolf! Who is licking my neck!! HOW DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS!?!?

I try to move the umm.. boy off of me but he just growls softly at me... I guess I can't get him to let go then... I look to the other tree for help but every time they come even close to me or the boy he growls... I try to move my hand to the wolf boys head... he is still growing at my friends, I start to stroke his head and the wolf boy stops and looks up at me... he... he's...

Purring!!

Omg that actually worked!? Wow he looks so calm now! I unknowingly start to smile as I scratch behind one of the wolf boys ears... he drops... oh god I killed him!!! Oh wait... he is just sleeping...

|| no one POV ||

As the wolf boy sleeps on the floor he begins to change again, but this time it isn't a big scary wolf... it's a little dog... it's still big but it looks like a... puppy!! Mina squeals and slowly picks the small dog up holding him in her arms. "We are keeping him! And that's final!" Mina begins to walk away with the dog and the other three just look at each other, then runs after her yelling at the same time.

"WAIT MINA!"