Chapter Fffffffff4 - The boys cabin

GUESS WHOS BACK!? BACK AGAIN!!!
It's me... I'm back...
Yeaaaaaaah.....

|| Kiri POV ||

I still can feel that strange tingly feeling... it's like it's right behind me... but every time I look there is... nothing. Just nothing. No one.
"That's weird..." I whisper under my breath as I walk a little faster, I catch up with my friends as we make our way towards the cabins.

|| no one POV ||

- time skip -

The class finally makes it to the cabins after what seems like hours of walking -but really it was just like ten... five teen minutes- once the students see the cabins they go from tired worn out kids to over hyped and smiles.

The teacher saw this and turned to the group of giggling kids. "Ok, ok. Settle down!" Izawa almost yelled at them with his normal deep tired voice of his, and the students almost immediately calmed down. Now with all eyes on the teacher he lets out a long sigh. "Okay. So there are some rules that I need to lay out first before we do anything-" He was interrupted by the low but loud groans from the students. "ENOUGH!" It was again silent. "As I was saying. There will be rules that I expect you all to follow." He glares at his students. "Rule one. There will be a curfew-" The teacher was interrupted once again by the low rumbling groaning, he sighed. "Rule two. The girls and boys stay separated. That means that the girls can not go into the boys cabin and the same thing goes for the boys. And third -but maybe not last- NO animals in the cabins!" He said rule three more serious then the other two, all the students nod in response and walk with Izawa into the main part of the cabin.

 And third -but maybe not last- NO animals in the cabins!" He said rule three more serious then the other two, all the students nod in response and walk with Izawa into the main part of the cabin

Here is what the cabin looks like. Left side is the girls and right is the boys. The "counselor" room will be replaced with the teachers rooms.

Once Izawa explains where everything is and gives the students the timetables for the three days they will be there for, the girls and boys all split up and chose there beds. They all unpacked their things and went to have showers. After they where done the students all went to bed, because it's like 8 at night.

I will still be doing slow updates tho....

Anyway... thanks for reading!!! If you like my story plz vote?...❤️❤️❤️