Chapter Six - Cave in the woods

|| no one POV ||

As the unsuspecting students walk further and further into the Wolf's little "hide out" the wolf followed close behind, his eyes sharp on his prey, his claws slowly and carefully sliding across the ground making sure he makes no sound, his ears perked up on alert listening to every little sound. He is like a shadow, no sound. The students can barely see him even as he walks right behind them.

|| kirishima POV ||

I can feel something... it's like what I felt when I got off the buss... it fells like.. someone...
"Hurry up kirishima! We found something!!"
Is watching us...
"Y-Yeah I'm coming!!"

|| And back to no one POV ||

Kirishima hurriedly ran up to the others as they stand at the opening of a cave, it seems to have some sort of light source because it's lit up. The four students all looked at each other and Danki was the first one to go in. "Come on guys!!" Danki yelled at the others as he ran in. "Danki!! Wait up!!" The three yelled at the same time, then they ran after him. But someone else had followed them in as well.

They are trapped.

There is no way out.

"Hey... this looks like... someone has been here... like... someone lives here." Sero pics up a book of a small bookshelf, the others look around a little and they find a bed and a desk. There is also a kitchen of a sort..."But... who?-"
All of the sudden they herd a low rumbling growl coming from behind them.

The students looked behind them and froze in place. " I-it's... a-a- " there was another growl as the beast walked closer and closer towards the four frightened students. "-A wolf!" Danki blurted out as he hid behind kirishima and Sero, the wolf then starts to shrink in size and the fur started to disappear... The students all look at the creature unable to move a single muscle.

Once the fur was gone the wolf started to stand up... on two legs. "W-What? Wait- don't tell me-" The beast was no longer a beast. But a boy... a human boy...

" It's a werewolf!!?!?? "

Sorry for the Short chapter.. hehe you could call it writers block... but I call it being just a little uninspired...

And a little lazy... hehe