Chapter Five - let the hunt begin

-I'm just going to skip to the afternoon lol because I'm lazy XP-

|| no one POV ||

Everyone was pretty chill today, there was nothing really on until tomorrow so the students had time to do whatever they wanted. So Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Danki all went out for a walk to find some "strange things" As they told the class and the teacher, but really they where trying to find the supposed werewolf that lives in the woods.

|| Kirishima POV ||

Man for a forest that is littered with tall trees and little to no light it's actually... really beautiful... there is just a... mysterious and mystical feeling to it... it's kinda like a fairytale book that I read when I was little... well my mum read it to me... I always loved when she would read fairytales to me... "hehe...yeah..." I mumble softly to myself. "So where can we find a werewolf? Where would they hide? Or live?" I can hear Danki rambling on and on about the werewolf, don't get me wrong I do believe that there are other mythical creatures living on earth with us humans... but I do have some sort of doubt that we will actually find one here... I mean it's such a small forest and not many animals live here so the food is rough... so there couldn't be one actually living here?...

Could there?

|| no one POV ||

But he was so very very wrong about that. There is someone living here, and that someone was watching there every move as they got closer and closer to his little hide out.
"Let my little game... begin."

Sorry for not updating I think it's called writers block? Idk but Here is a little update... it's not much but I am trying...
Hehe oh and I have other books that are just little ideas that I put out there so yeah... go check them out?