Chapter Two - Bus Ride!

|| No one POV ||

It's the day of the class trip and everyone has packed their bags and are ready to head out. Kirishima and his three friends, Mina, Sero and Danki, are all sitting at the back of the bus, Kirishima and Danki on one side and Mina and Sero on the other.

They all had talked about the 'werewolf' that supposedly lives in the forest for days, trying to find out more about them and if there was really one in the forest where they where going to stay for three days. Mina wasn't to happy about it all because she doesn't like the fact that there might be a killer 'monster' on the loose... but the other three, well... they want to try and find this mythical creature for themselves.

"Kiri bro! Do you think we will be able to catch a real werewolf!?" Danki turned to zoned out red head staring out the window not even taking note of the question that was just asked to him. "KIRI!" Danki yelled into Kirishimas ear, Kiri jumped and held onto the ear that Danki had just yelled in. "W-What is it!? You didn't have to yell into my damn ear!!" Kiri yelled back at his classmate sitting next to him, Danki just repeating his question. "Do you really think we could catch a real live werewolf? I mean they are like stronger and faster then us! And they have a incredible sense of smell!! Like a real dog! but... bigger..." Danki pointed out as he looked up at the roof of the bus, thinking. " I don't know Danki... and yeah... they probably are much stronger then us... so I just don't know..." The two boys sat there quite for the rest of the ride to the forest.

~Time skip~

Once the bus stoped out the front of a big forest their teacher, Mr Izawa, got out and checked that everything was all good to go. Once he put his hand up and told the buss driver to open the space where all the students things where, the students all rolled out the bus like there was a zombie in the bus and they all stud there looking at the deep dark forest in front of them in awe.

There was a path leading into the dark woods, and that's the way they where going to go. Kirishima, Danki, Mina and Sero all stud in a group just outside of their classmates group, all standing in a huddle amazed by the huge forest in front of them. Kirishima then got a chill that ran up his spine making him shiver, it was like something or someone was watching him. He looked around but couldn't see who or what it was...

He should of looked a little bit harder...

Because if he did...

He would have seen the deep, dark, blood, red eyes staring down at him from up in the trees...

I know it's short but I don't have any ideas...
I do take suggestions so plz help meh out here?...

Author out!