6: Attraction ?

Jhamal 

10:37pm Aug 23 2019

I looked at all the hoes around me and frowned. It was disappointing because I had slept with all of them. Only a few of them I requested be allowed at VIP. I got up to roam around the club then I saw her. The woman I tried to get her company from Miss. Freda. I don't know why but anytime I saw her I felt a feeling all too familiar. But I ignored it mainly because she's a dark skin and I was still pretty pissed at her for not giving me the company but I guess that day I hadn't taking my meds though that didn't give me an advantage  but I was off that day.

She was with some girls and a few guards and I watched as they walked to the public VIP section of my club she showed them her ticket allowing her and her friends to get in with her. 

I didn't even know why I was staring at her she wasn't even cute....ok thats a little lie but she ain't got nothing on any of the other light skinned girls I had around me.....well thats another lie. Though I cant even think she cute she a dark skin and I'm also a dark skinned so thats against the rule of life. Maybe thats why I was so rude to her maybe I did feel an attraction towards her and was trying to hide that because I didn't feel like I had a right to. I would never admit that out loud not even to my self because it had been quite a while since I had felt attraction towards a woman. And I would do anything to avoid this incredibly strong attraction I feel towards her. It also scares me because I had only met her for one day and to feel such attraction is terrifying the shit out of me.

"Hey papi ". "A random who I didn't know her name said taking me out of my thoughts,I sighed turning to face the unknown girl and sighed removing my attention from her and turning it back to Miss. Freda. I hated being formal maybe I'd just have to find out her first name myself I could always search her website for Lured  which she would be stated as Assistant manager. I didn't even know why I was interested cause all the girls I needed for my personal pleasure were around me. But there was that feeling I tried so hard to ignore.

I was still in my thoughts for a while then noticed the girl who was talking to me had left. I barely even realized that. Damn this woman has already started occupying my thoughts.

"Hello Mr. Hillsin". A dark skin girl said and I could see behind her was Miss. Freda who was distracted on her phone and some other girl I recognized as her Assistant.

"Hello Miss...." I trailed of not knowing her name.

"Miss. Willow but you can call me Deja and this is Melanie Freda and Megan Dillanoid". 

Melanie what a nice name. I thought before I was snapped back to reality.

"Wait Dillanoid.....you Chandler's sister huh"? I asked chuckling bitterly.

"Unfortunately I am and she told me about how bad she did you I'm sorry bout that by the way Mr. Hillsin". She smiled in pity.

"Call me Jhamal and that was 5 years ago the past is in the past....although do you have any idea how the twins are growing up"? The twins were my life and I wanted to know how they were doing.

"Yeah well after you left her boyfriend left her and she realized she couldn't take care of the kids so she put them up for adoption but they are with a good family now". She said smiling sympathetically. But I didn't need her sympathy I should have ran away with the kids I was a better father to them than Winn was.

"Well glad to know their okay". I said taking my attention to Melanie who was still focused on her phone. I looked at her attire and admired her choice in clothing she wasn't naked like most girls in the club but still showed some skin.

"Megan lets go get some Drinks". Deja said as her and Megan went off to the bar.

Melanie was unconscious of her surroundings and I wanted to gain her attention so badly but refrained since the last time we talked I was overly rude.

"Wow what an interesting phone right Miss. Freda or is it Melanie". I smirked watching her switch of her phone, drop it in her clutch then glare at me.

"I thought it was ratchet dark skinned bitch according to your words". She snapped at me and I couldn't help but smirk at her feisty attitude.

"You're right I was rude and I'll like to apologize to you so I'm sorry". I said then saw the flames in her eyes burn off.

"Just don't tell me how to run a company and we'll be good". She shrugged.

"So does this mean I get to take you out". I pried knowing what her answer would be I could tell she wasn't like other girls I've been with so for her it was going to take a lot more than that weak ass apology.

"Yeah no sadly you haven't reach that level yet". She chuckled then it faded. "No one has since him". She mumbled the last part but I caught on to it and saw a flash of pain in her eyes.

I could sense that pain anywhere and was surprised when it touched my heart. I was even shocked when I realized I had asked her out something I hadn't done for a while.

"Well I'd like to reach there have any idea how". I pried searching her eyes for an answer.

"No but maybe you'll discover it not many people can but maybe you have the knowledge to or is the lucky man". She smirked walking away.

And she was right after all I am the lucky man.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote, Comment and Share