VI.

Arabella Oublié.

"Where I am now? Well right now I'm in Tony Stark's home.." Arabella looked at Tony, smiling wide as Raoul could be heard squealing on the other end of the phone. "–No I can't just stay with him. He's a busy man Raoul... -No, yea I get that.. –Yes I know, but.. –Raoul he is a married man!"

"Not married." Tony said earning a certain look from Arabella telling him to shut his mouth. "–Are you being serious right now? Raoul I just need a place to crash for a couple of days.. –when are you home then?" Tony watched Arabella's defeated face amused as he listened to just her side of the conversation.

"Alright I'll see you then. Do you have any idea who I can go to in the meantime?.. –Roul I am not crashing at one of our office neighbours' places, we don't even know them that well.. –Well no shit I'm a bit cautious Raoul, I got attacked twice in less than a month!" Tony looked at her with a lifted eyebrow as he heard the voice in the phone begin to yell at Arabella.

"Fine I'll call him.. Bye, enjoy your stupid vacation. Say hi to Chris from me. Yea-yea, love you too."

Arabella turned to Tony and sighed. "He's on a vacation with his fiancé, but comes home the day after tomorrow. So I'll have to go with my plan B." She explained him as she looked through her phone's list of contacts. "And who's plan B?" Tony questioned curiously.

Arabella held up a finger to shush him as she put her phone to her ear. "Hallo?"

"Foggy! Hey.. so listen, something happened and I need a place to stay while my apartment gets fixed. Can you help me out?" It was silent for a while before Foggy spoke up. "What happened? You alright?"

"I'm fine. Just a break in, so I've hired some people to up the security and fix what's broken before I return to the apartment." Stark was about to protest when Arabella said she'd 'hired some people' but she shut him up quickly with a glare. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, why don't you come to the office and we can talk about it. Matt and Karen are here too."

"Thank you so much Foggy, I'll see you in a bit then, goodbye." Arabella smiled fondly as she said her farewells. "Bye, see you."

"So, your plan B was your flirt?"

"Nope. That was Foggy, he owns the office next to mine. He's the absolute sweetest man I have ever met, but he's not really my type." Arabella said.

Tony smirked mischievously, "So what is your type?" He asked as he moved closer to the model.
"I'm more into a gentle, dark haired, mysterious, brave and avenging kind of guy."

Tony immediately noted the hint of humour and sarcasm in her voice and rolled his eyes. "I'm flattered. But really though, don't you have a type?" Arabella sighed before shrugging. "I'm a career woman. I don't want to bring a man into my life as it is right now. I'm always either travelling for photoshoots, doing paperwork at the office or being stalked by paparazzis. It's just not an ideal time in my life to fit a relationship into."

Tony couldn't help but think of Pepper and all of the crap she put up with daily, just because she was in a relationship with him. "If someone truly loves you, they're willing to stay, no matter what hell you put them through. You just have to wait for the right person to come along."