十九

3rd pov
Johnny focus

When he enters in the room, his eyes met directly Taeyong's.
He walks slowly toward the bed where his best friend is lying.
No words are say. Johnny takes Taeyong in his arms, crying at the feeling of his small best friend, completely destroyed by his life, between his strong arms.

Johnny is crying. Taeyong is crying too.

«I'm sorry...»
Is the first thing that Taeyong says since Johnny's here.
«I'm really sorry John'...»

Johnny moves back to cup Taeyong's face in his hands.
«I love you Tae'. You're my best friend. I don't want to lose you. Never dare to retry this. I won't let you Tae'...»
Johnny sobs, his eyes lock with Taeyong's.

Taeyong is crying silently, tears rolling on his red cheeks.
«I'm sorry, I disappointed you John'.»
His voice is broken, like a child who yelled too much.

«I'm not disappointed Tae'. I'm just so sad. You can't imagine how hurting it was to think that I maybe was going to lose you. I'm not mad at you, I'm just sad.»
Johnny gives Taeyong a kiss on the right cheek.
«Your mom and dad are coming at 10AM, do you feel mentally ready to confront them? They'll going to ask a lot of questions. Did you ever talk about your mental issues with them?»

«They knew nothing, I always told them that I was okay. I used to tell I was "just tired" whenever they asked me. Are they upset? Do you think they are going to yell at me?»
Taeyong asks, worried to have his parents yelling at him.
He doesn't want to disappoint his parents.

«They were worried about you, they're not upset, they just want you to be safe now. I talked a lot with your mom on the phone, she told me old story of when you were kid, how you were a troublemaker. They love you so much Tae'.»
Johnny caresses the back of Taeyong's head, his fingers rolling up on locks of his black and blue hair.

«Do you want to tell me why you suddenly did this Tae' or you don't feel ready yet?»
Johnny asks, not breaking the embrace.

«I don't feel ready yet, I'm sorry.»
Taeyong answers, his eyes closing at the comforting touch of Johnny's hand in his hair.

«Don't be sorry, it's okay, you can take your time, I'm not going to let you, I'll be here for you.»
Johnny stares in Taeyong's eyes to empathize his words.
His other hand grab Taeyong's chin and make their lips meet, for just a second.
«Don't forget that I'm your boyfriend sweetie.»
Johnny shakes his eyebrows in humor.

«Oh god John'!»
Taeyong exclaims, gently pushing Johnny, amused by his sudden humor.

When Taeyong turns his head, he noticed the late hour.
«John' it's already 1AM, I want you to go home and sleep, you'll come again after getting some rest. Please
Taeyong makes his famous puppy's eyes to convince him.

«Okay, I let your phone on the bedside table if you need it. See you soon baby.»
Johnny kisses the top of his head before going out of the room, letting the opportunity for Taeyong to sleep before his parents come.

When Johnny open his door, he didn't expect someone to be up, but when he hears the TV playing in the living room, he understands that his mother still can't sleep.

And what he sees is the purest things he wished to see right now. His mother is watching the TV with his little brother asleep, his head on her lap. Her hand move in Mark's hair. Johnny smiles. Before sitting in the other couch, to be in front of his mom.

«You can't sleep?»
He asks, already knowing the answer.

«I can't. I woke up Mark by accident, the sound of the TV was too loud, so I cuddled him here to sleep.»
She says, her eyes shining, looking at her sleeping son.
«Where were you? You look sad.»
His mother questions, noticing the sad look on her oldest son's face.

Johnny bites his lips before answering.
«Taeyong tried to kill himself, he's in the hospital.»

Johnny's mother mouth opens wide in shock.
«Oh my god! Is he okay?»

«Yes, he is now. I was so scared to lost him mom.»
Johnny cries silently again.
He stands up and walks to the couch where his mom and brother are and snuggle up against his mother.

«It's okay John', he's okay now.»
His mother whispers to his ear, comforting him.
«You know, sometimes when you think you can't handle things anymore, you try to end it all and the. you realize that you don't really want to end it. Maybe Taeyong needed this to realize how much his life is important. Maybe now, after seeing all the pain and the panic that suicide give, he understands better why his life worth it.
By seeing your tears falling for him, you showed him how much you care and how much you love him.
I'm sure he'll be better John'.
You are here for him even when he's at his worse, and it's how Taeyong knows how much you sincerely love him.
Not everyone would fight like you do to save him.
Things are hard, and sometimes you need to be on the ground, on the lower to have the strength to stand up and fight.
There's always hope. And Taeyong seems to be a very brave child, I know he's gonna be okay. You both gonna be okay.»

«I love you mom.»
Johnny simply responds, keeping notes in a side of his head about everything she just told him.

And it's on a: «I love you too John'.» that Johnny falls asleep, in the comfort of the familiar embrace.

Because family moments like that are rare, and Johnny wants to take the greatest possible advantage of it when it happens, before all this sweetness disappear in the morning.

"I love you Tae'."
Is his last thought of his day, before letting himself falls in the arms of Morpheus.

————————————————
bonjour,

here's the chapter of today! hope you guys like it!
don't hesitate to comment and vote if you want to support me!

anyway,
next chapter next sunday , please look forward to it!

- 𝔃𝓪𝓬𝓴