三十二 / END CHAPTER

Taeyong pov

It's a beautiful sigh that I have here. My boyfriend and my friends by my side, all laughing together while waiting for our train.

We planned this trip to Busan two days ago, it was sudden.
I'm really surprised that our parents said yes to let us skip school to go to the beach.
Here we are.

«Guys the train is here!»
Jungwoo exclaims loudly, throwing his arms in the air like an excited child.
«It's the first time I go somewhere else than Seoul.»
Jungwoo has starts in his eyes.

«I'm happy that you get to experiment this for the first time with us.»
Johnny says, rubbing his hand on Jungwoo's shoulder.

We all get into the train at time; and when the sound signal announces we're leaving the train station, we all let out a smile.

«How long is the ride?»
Sicheng asks Yuta, the latter being the one who organized almost everything.

«2 hours and 30 minutes.»
Yuta answers softly, his cheeks getting red at his proximity with Sicheng.

I smile at their cute interaction, they're sweet together.
Jaehyun glances at me, thinking the same thing as me.
We giggle, founding funny how synchronized our minds we are.

I take his hand in mine and squeeze it, remembering him silently that I'm right here by his side. I'll always be.

He places a quick peck on my cheek before putting his head down on my shoulder, closing his eyes.

«Wanna sleep baby?»
I whisper in his ear.

«Tired...»

I smile brightly at his cute behavior.
I'm so whipped for him.

Yuta and Sicheng are already sleeping too, their arms intertwine, Sicheng's head resting on Yuta's shoulder.
Johnny and Jungwoo are playing Mario kart together on Johnny's Nintendo switch.

I'm sitting by the window with the countryside flying by.

There's something comforting about all this. About being alive.
These past weeks I learned how much life truly means to me. I'm happy to be here. I enjoy every breath, every smile and every laugh.

The car is quiet, only filled by the few giggles of Jungwoo and Johnny and by the cute lullaby a woman sings to her kid four rows behind us.

Jaehyun is moving against me, searching a more comfortable position for his head. I kiss the top of his head and see his lips forming a small smile in his sleep.

Love feels so good.

The rest of the journey is like this, me looking at the countryside flying by with my baby sleeping against me, lulled by the low laughs of my friends and the soft lullaby who fill the air of the quiet car.

2 hours and 30 minutes flied more quickly than I expected.
Yuta and Sicheng are already screaming of excitement at the sight of the beach.

We finally arrived at our Airbnb; a big yellow house close to the beach. We can see all the landscape from the terrace.

We all drop our suitcases before heading directly to the beach, not wanting to waste a second.

The sand is hot under our barefoot. The sun is shining bright. It looks like paradise.

«The last one to get into the water is doing all the dishes for the rest of trip!»
Jonny yells before we all run to the water.

«Oh fuck it's cold!»
I scream as I enter into the salted water.

«Jungwoo you're doing the dishes!»
Jonny laughs loudly at him.

«Don't listen to him, he's mean, we're going to help you.»
I comfort Jungwoo, Jaehyun, Yuta and Sicheng quickly agreeing with me.

Jungwoo takes his revenge by splashing Jonny with water.

«Oh you want to play like that?»
Johnny says before fighting back with the cold water.

We all join the fun, making a mess of salted water.
I have so much water in the eyes that they burn but this is way too fun to stop.

Our loud screams filled the empty beach.
Everybody is working or in class, the beach is all ours.

«Let's grab something to eat, I'm starving.»
Yuta says few minutes after we stopped the water fight.

«We could grab some ice cream? I'm craving for ice cream.»
I suggest.

«Guys!»
Jaehyun tells out loud to have the attention of all of us.
«I'm taking Tae' somewhere, we'll join you later.»

«Where are you taking me?»
I ask, surprised.

«It's a surprise. Come with me sweetie.»
Jaehyun winks at me playfully.
We start to walk quietly, our hands locked together, breathing the pure air.

«We're almost there.»
Jaehyun tells me after ten minutes of walking.
I do not ask questions; I just look at the landscape in front of me.

The sky is turning purple, the sun turning into rainbow, the sunset light kissing with passion the clouds.

The sand feels nice under our barefoot, the warm feeling expanding in our whole body. Jaehyun's hand is lock with mine, his fingers intertwining with mine.

We walk in silence, the sound of the waves filling our ears.

We go along the beach; the sand is getting rarer, now turning into rocks.
The path is now narrow, we sneak up between large stones.

«We're here.»
Jaehyun finally says when we approach a cave drawing through the cliff.

Jaehyun drags me inside and I look around me, amazed.

The cave is less dark than I thought it would be and the reflection of the water on the walls makes them shine like a rainbow. The stalactites above our heads are catching the sunset's light, filling the celling of the cave with a pretty color.

«This is so beautiful Jaehyun.»
I say to him, not finding words to express the beauty of this place.

«Let's sit, I took a picnic blanket and some food in my bag.»

«I don't deserve you.»
I tell him, completely stunned by the attention.

«Trust me, I'm the one who doesn't deserve the lovely person that you are.»
He says while sitting on the picnic blanket.
«Come on, sit.»

I sit next to him, cross my legs and rest my head on his shoulder.

«I love you sweetie.»
Jaehyun tells, his head resting against mine.

«I love you too baby.»
I answer, almost crying at how much i love him.

«No more bad words let's be in love forever.»
He says, surrounding my shoulder with his arm, keeping me as close as he can.

«No more bad words let's be in love forever.»
I repeat before locking our lips together.

It's only the start of our love story and the end shouldn't be anytime soon.

THE END