Chapter 1: Beginning of a Legend

Hello! The Dark Dragon Emperor here with a new story for you to read! This time it's a Naruto one! Isn't this gonna be exciting?

Okay, before we get started with this, let me tell you how I came up with this. I read a lot of Naruto fanfics, and I've seen ones where he gets the abilities of Akatsuki members. Like the Sharingan, Samehada, a connection to Jashin, but only ONE about him getting the Jiongu.

Now let me tell you, I like Kakuzu, and I think that the Jiongu is awesome. So, why not make a fanfiction about Naruto getting it? And give him the abilities we've seen Kakuzu use while he was fighting. Plus, I'll be making up a couple of abilities as we go, just to give it a little bit more...uniqueness.

Also, this is going to be a small harem of three people, Naruto, Hinata, and Fuu. Why you ask? Because, NaruHina is my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE PAIRING. And I like Fuu, she's my number two favorite Naruto female, and 7's always been my lucky number. And we don't have enough fanfictions where Fuu is in a pairing with Naruto.

I won't be putting the Japanese names for all of the jutsu performed, because I don't feel like typing in a language I won't understand. I will put the Japanese names for stuff like Shinra Tensei, Edo Tensei, Kuchiyose, and some others, but not everything.

There will be a lot of bashings in this story. Mostly to characters who I don't like to much.

Now that that's done, on with the show!

(Konoha-Sandaime's Office)

Hiruzen Sarutobi was a tired man. He had retaken the position of Hokage only a year ago, after his successor, now predecessor, Minato Namikaze, died after the disaster that was the Kyuubi attack. Hiruzen sighed as he gazed at the picture of the blonde man. Why did he die when he had so much to live for?

He remembered the night clearly, he was sitting in his office writing in his journal while his wife, Biwako, Minato, and his wife Kushina, were in a secret location so Kushina could give birth. Kushina was a Jinchuuriki, a container of one of the Nine Bijuu, of the Kyuubi. And when a female Jinchuuriki goes into labor, the energy holding their seal together weakens and the Bijuu has a chance to go free. Minato, being the expert seal master that he is, was in charge of holding the seal together while Kushina was giving birth, everything was set up perfectly.

However, something happened and the Kyuubi was freed. And it severly damaged the Village, and killed countless civilians and shinobi alike. Minato was able to take the Bijuu out of the village, and seal it away, inside his own son no less. Hiruzen was forced to witness the sealing as Minato put up a barrier around him, Kushina, Kyuubi, and their son, Naruto.

The Sandaime was confused as to why Minato felt that he had to do the sealing. He knew how to perform the Reaper Death Seal, all Minato would have to do would be putting the Eight Trigrams Seal, and he would be able to live with his family. But then again, he never did tell anyone that he could do the Reaper Death Seal now that he thinks about it.

When the barrier was lifted, Minato was already dead, the Reaper Death Seal, which summoned the Shinigami, had taken his soul as payment for the sealing, but Kushina was still hanging onto what little life remained within her. The Kyuubi had pierced both her and Minato when it attempted to strike Naruto and prevent itself from being sealed. Both parents had sacrificed themselves to protect their child. Kushina was able to tell Hiruzen Naruto's name, and that both she and Minato wanted him to protect their child. Both of them were dead with a smile on their faces.

Hiruzen knew that Jinchuuriki were treated harshly, but because Kushina's status as one was kept a tight secret, he didn't know HOW harshly.

The meeting that followed changed everything, for both him and Naruto.