Chapter 9: Wave Arc 1

It's time for what you've all been waiting for people! We're going to Nami! And everything's going to end in a COMPLETELY different way. So I hope you all will enjoy it greatly!

I have received several PM's about my decision for Naruto's weapon, which I have to point it out to you since some of you can't get it. With his EXTENDABLE ARMS that he has from the JIONGU, he can use the SHARP GAUNTLETS to strike his enemies FROM A LONG DISTANCE. DID YOU GET IT THIS TIME?

Ryuujin96: Sometimes the Hokage has to take a risk and send a Hyuga to the border. You can't just rely on only and Inuzuka's nose or an Aburame's bugs all the time. And the Sandaime's going to tell Naruto the truth after the Wave Arc, I have something planned that will shock all of you.

biofan09: The claws are really flexible so a ninja can make the seals correctly. Spaghetti monsters? Ha! That cracks me up!

Vallavarayan: Those staff's that Naruto currently has just doesn't seem quite right to me. If you think that they suit him batter that's your opinion. I just don't think it's something that he would use.

Banjo the Fox: What is it that you have against Kiba? Not that I'm angry or anything, I'm just trying to make him a somewhat better character than he was in canon. And I'm not really a fan of Kakashi bashing, but you can't deny that he deserves it for what he didn't do in the series. Teach Naruto!

Got it? Good, now let's get started.

(Hokage's Office-1 Month Later)

Hiruzen Sarutobi sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day, and it wasn't even 10:00 yet! He was beginning to think that there was a replicating seal on the bottom of his 'In' box, because this had to be the fourth time he rejected this form to kick Naruto out of Konoha.

"Will you stop sighing already? You're gonna make me go crazy," Tsunade said as she looked over her own share of papers.

"I have to agree with Tsunade-sama," Shizune put in her own two cents as she looked over a mission report.

"Hokage-sama, Team 8 is waiting for you to receive a mission," His secretary said over the intercom.

Hiruzen pressed the talk button and said, "Send them in." Team 8, lead by Kurenai, entered the office and stood before the Hokage's desk.

"Hi Jiji, Baa-chan, Shizune-nee-chan!" Naruto greeted

"Naruto! Show the Hokage and Lady Tsunade some respect," Kurenai scolded.

Hiruzen chuckled and said, "It's fine Kurenai, we're all familiar with Naruto, there's no need to yell at him for something I allow him to do."

"M-my apologies Hokage-sama," Kurenai stuttered. She then whirled around and sent a glare at Naruto and Hinata who were trying to stifle their giggles. The two clammed up, but couldn't keep their smiles off their faces.

Kurenai sighed and turned back to the Hokage. "I've decided that we're ready for a C-Rank mission Hokage-sama."

"YATTA! No more chasing that demonic cat!" Naruto cheered. Hinata and Shino cheered as well, though silently. Kurenai decided not to reprimand her her student, having done something similar when she was a Genin. She shivered as she remembered Tora's 'special treatment' whenever she had to pick up the cat. The other older shinobi also shivered as they remembered their experiences with the Daimyo's wife's cats.

Hiruzen shook his head and said, "Yesterday it was Kakashi and Team 7, now you and Team 8. I wonder if Asuma and his team are going to come in tomorrow?"