Chapter 29: Nighttime Dreams

Hello everyone! I'm back! And with a much awaited chapter that I'm sure you would be expecting at this time of year.

Might not be NaruHina Month (that's January right?) but it was February recently, mainly known for Valentines Day, so you can probably guess what this chapter is. I really wanted to get this one out last month too, but things did not work in my favor.

As for the contest that I mentioned last chapter, this story came in third place, right behind "Team 8" by S'TarKan, and "A traitor branded" by EmbraceDiversity.

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for my story, and I'd like to say that I will strive to release more chapters at a faster rate because of how supportive you guys are.

Now then, Review Time!

RandomWriter21: Well, he won't be poking a bear...he'll be poking something much worse.

moops: He could, but I'm giving Naruto a limit so he doesn't get OP, also, do you really think he'd allow himself to live forever while his loved ones grow and die?

Aburg76: Akatsuki still doesn't know about Naruto's abilities, outside of Itachi, but he hasn't told any of them.

OMNISENSE95: No Alexander or Bahamut till much, MUCH later, they're so big and powerful that they'd one-shot anyone under Kage level power most likely.

Akuma-Heika: Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to keep this in mind for the near future, as religion is not my forte.

Guest(1): No, he won't, because he'll want to keep his secrets, and Itachi already screwed himself over when Shisui killed himself, as his Mangekyou was unlocked through grief and not self-sacrifice.

StayBlessed: It'll be there, and it's not gonna be used for scouting all the time, there are some large foxes who could fight.

ZeroKaze: Ah, thanks for the heads up, fixed that little mistake.

YamiChaos27: Yeah, blind devotion to a spoiled brat can do that to people.

6SkullAngel: Don't worry, there'll be a death next time.

Leaf Ranger: Still planning on what I'm gonna do with that.

wolfbane(Guest): I'm pretty sure that it's a Hidden Jutsu. I mean, the mere thought that Aburame are BORN with insects in their body doesn't seem appealing to me. *shudder*

covain: Cerberus server, but I will be making an alternate character on Behemoth server once I go away to collage.

roboguy45: There will be an offscreen punishment of an increased workload and a reduced pay AND a tax increase for the stupid ones only.

NarutKushina: Not long, probably in the next chapter or two.

Darth Sygnious: Sorry, I tent to get a bit descriptive when I do stuff like that.

endertrree: Sorry to ask, but could you please refrain from having so many letters, you messed up the review page, and I'm sure I might have missed a couple of reviews because of it.

Now then, let the party begin!

(Konoha-Uzumaki Residence)

Naruto let out a snort as he was roused from his slumber. He looked around and saw that he was in a completely different room. His mind woke up a moment later, and reminded him that this was his new room of his new home.