Chapter 25: Konoha's Defense

Books are up for adoption.

If you are interested in adopting a book please head to the conversations section of my profile to see the list.

Message or comment on the conversation to adopt.

Yo! How's everyone doing today? You all doing good? Wonderful!

I'm sure that you noticed that this chapter is probably not what you were expecting. Well...I never said what order I would post the chapters, did I? I just told you how the Invasion will be separated.

Of course, this won't change much, just keep you guys guessing as to what the next chapter's gonna be. You'll all have a 50/50 chance to guess which one is next.

Okay, review time!

MickDunD: Sorry, not gonna happen in this story. Besides, I highly doubt that Smaug would even agree to being summoned. He would just eat everyone and take their gold.

OMNISENSE95: More or less. Some of the events might start earlier than they will seem in other chapters. I'll try to make them occur at the same time though.

Guest 1: The Primals are from FFXIV, and I didn't borrow the idea from anywhere, I'm the first author to write in the Primals with a Naruto story. Killer Bee is there, I just haven't shown him yet.

bscclaymore: Go back and read this story all over again.

Ignisami: First point of yours will be explained in a future Council Meeting. Everyone's gonna hear the story of the Primals, so don't worry. Second point, did I put that Ifrit said something about the Playing Possum Jutsu? If I did, sorry, I meant Kurama.

SPeCTeR-ll7: Sorry, Orochimaru won't give him the chance.

Dragon Man 180: The reason Ifrit couldn't sniff out Orochimaru is because he is better at stealth than Kabuto is.

Serpiente Obsidiana: No Kekkei Tota for Naruto.

thor94: It wasn't meant to be comedy, but okay.

imortal333: You're right with that one. Though I may just bring in Bahamut Prime instead, as he's smaller.

EndlessChains: As I've said, the backstory of the Primals will be revealed in a later chapter. As for the date promise, I didn't intend for it to be humor, but i got positive feedback either way.

Kaore Ryu: Yes, that's one ability that they will all share in this story.

TenTailedAnarkyBeast: Don't worry, I'm saving that one for later, in a less serious atmosphere.

Serious Sam: Just look at the list of Primals from FFXIV, you'll see a list of who's going to appear, though not all of them will.

JustAsimpleTree: I update whenever I can, there's not really a schedule.

Shadowtheg: Don't worry, I'm going to finish this one.

King Harpo: Kushina's not going to be overpowered in this one. Sure, she's gonna be strong, but not as strong as you're implying. And she has like a small amount of Kurama's chakra, just enough to give her a power boost for those stronger opponents.

DBlade59 (Guest): No, he's not getting that, I'v already decided what Naruto's complete list of abilities will be.

CorpesKing: No Dust Release for Naruto, he's already going to have trouble with the regular Kekkei Gankai.