~Chapter 3~

Fuli was pacing around, wondering what Rani wants to say to Kion. Even though that Kion and Fuli have known each other since childhood, it really makes her felt a little bit of jealously of seeing both of them together. 

The cheetah seems to be bothered as Anga looks at her with a curious stance as she landed next to her as the eagle asks Fuli, "Hey, Fuli, are you feeling ok? " 

The cheetah doesn't know how to reply back to the Keenest of Sight as she said, "I.. don't know, Anga. 

My heart feels funny, I don't understand why." 

The eagle was silent for a moment, as she gets what her friend was feeling. 

"Fuli, I think you're jealous of Rani spending time with Kion. You like him." The eagle said, as the cheetah said, trying to deny the eagle's suggestion. 

"Me, fall in love with Kion?!? Anga, Kion and I are friends! We known each other since we were children. There is no possible way that I could-" The cheetah starts to say, but the eagle knew it that she was right. 

"C'mon, there is no denying that the fact that you loved Kion. It's really obvious to me. " The eagle smirks at the cheetah. 

The cheetah sighs of that maybe the eagle was right, that she has begun to have a crush on the lion. 

"Maybe you do have a point. What I suppose to do?!?" 

"You will figure it out, I know you can sort this out. " The eagle said, smiling at her friend. 

Kion and Rani was walking alone, as Rani and Kion was silent, unsure of what to say to one other. 

"I guess that I have to say something. Think Kion!" The young lion thought in his mind, looking at the lioness. 

Rani said, "Well, I guess that I should start.  The reason I want to talk to you alone, is that I figured that the way we should know each other is by allowing me to give you a tour of The Tree of Life. 

You can also tell me about the Pridelands. What is like back there?" 

The young lion was shooken by Rani's words, but then he knew that this is a great way of knowing all about the future queen . 

"About the Pridelands? Well, there is a lot of things to know about the Pridelands is that everyone is friendly and respects the Circle of Life. 

I guess I should've told you earlier , I'm actually the Prince of Pride Rock.  My older sister, Kiara is just like you, training to become queen." 

Rani was surprise by this revelation, as she said, "Wow. I never thought I would welcome a prince into The Tree of Life." 

Kion was blushing at that comment as he said, "Well, being a prince is just a way the Pridelanders respected as to being the son of the King. Kiara may be a pain, but she and I intend to get along." 

"I see. You miss your family then, by coming here to The Tree of Life?" Rani asks curiously of the young lion. 

Kion thought a bit, as he said, "Yeah, I do. But I still have to get the venom that is inside me out. I don't want to hurt my family if I still have it, even if I use the Roar.  This isn't the first time I was unable to control my emotions. 

One time, I remembered when I was younger, I made an dark version of the Roar, by letting my anger took control of me, when Janja and his hyenas came to the Pridelands and cornered my mother. It did cause a lot of damage in the process and almost lost her." 

Rani's eyes widen of hearing one of Kion's adventures as the Leader of the Guard. It seems so personal that she couldn't believe that Kion can do something like that when he was younger. 

"I never that the Roar would do something like that." Rani said, as the young lion rubs his head, due to the total embarrassment of remembering of what he had done to Nala when he was younger. 

"Well, I was afraid of using the Roar , but then my mother comforted me and have faith in myself. It turns out it worked. " Kion said, trying to change the subject. 

Rani was silent, due to the fact to hear that Kion still has his parents while she doesn't. Kion was curious , as he asks, "Is something that I said?" 

The lioness said, "Oh, it's nothing, besides I don't know if you would like it." 

"Hey, if there is something you want to say, then say it. I'll listen to what you have to say." Kion replied. 

Kion thought in his mind, "Uh, why did I say something like that?!? She doesn't want to talk about it, so why you bring it up?!?"  

Kion said, quickly, "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand completely!" 

Rani laughs at the young prince's worried expressions, as she slowly begins to smile a bit. 

"It's all right, Kion. You did say that you'll listen anyway. Well, one thing you should know that my parents passed away when Baliyo and I were just cubs. " 

"Oh. I didn't realize that you bother you so much. I shouldn't ask that this morning." Kion said, felt remorse about hearing about what happened to Rani's parents. 

Rani waves, "Hey, it's all right. I still remember them. They were wise and kind, just like Grandmother Janna.  They always been by my side whenever I needed it. " 

"Well, I'm here too, so is the Guard. You'll never be alone, Rani. " Kion said, "Besides I seen you in action. You're awesome." 

Rani blushes, "Oh. Thanks, Kion. " 

Both lions didn't know what to say next, as if it was still unsure of what to do. 

"We should head back." Rani said, as Kion was silent for a moment, "Uh... Yeah, I guess so." 

Both lions came to The Tree of Life where the Night Pride and the Lion Guard was waiting  for the two lions. 

Bunga came rushing to Kion , being totally curious about what Kion and Rani were discussing about. 

"So, what you say to her, Kion?" The honey badger asks him, as Kion was silent, because of he doesn't want to tell his best friend about it, since was too personal and private. 

"I don't want to say it, Bunga. " Kion replied, walking away from the honey badger as Bunga said, whining, "Awe, com'on, Kion, please tell me!" 

"Don't pressure him, little B. Kion needs time to himself." Beshte said to the honey badger as he notices the behavior of the leader of the Lion Guard.   

Nirmala looks at the young lion , "So, Kion, are you ready to continue your healing?"

"Yeah, I would like that, Nirmala." Kion replies to the healer as Ono asks, "Did I miss something here?"

"I'm not entirely sure, Ono. " Anga said, looking at the egret with a curious expression, "I'm curious of what Rani and Kion were talking about. I hope it wasn't anything dangerous." 

Fuli sighs, as the cheetah said, "Let's just go. "