~Chapter 9~

Kion finally walks up to the mountain point of Chikha Escarpment. He was still a little bit timid of meeting the first Leader of the Lion Guard. 

He has heard countless stories about Askari, and meeting the spirit for the first time, is competely overbearing . 

The lion took a deep breath before asking to summon up the spirit of the leader of the Lion Guard. 

"Uh, hello?" Kion asks nervously, as the lights shine from the clouds as a black lion appears in front of Kion. 

"I heard from Mufusa that you seek my help. I'm Askari." The spirit said, as the young lion said, "I know who are, Askari. 

You're the first leader of the Lion Guard, and you probably know who i am and why I'm here." Kion said. 

The lion seems to smile at the Prideland's Fiercest, "Yes, I do. There is an amazing ablitiy that the Roar can do , Kion. " 

The young lion looks up at the spirit, as he was curious about it, "Really? I thought the Roar-" 

"You have seen a peak of what it could do. There is so much more , if you let me show you what I mean, Kion." 

The lion was so silent for a moment, then he said, "I'm ready to learn more about the Roar, it's a part of me." 

"Yes, it is, Kion, but to truly master it, you have to learn that you have let go of it. 

So , let's train." 

Kion was ready to know more, much more to master the Roar, and can tell Rani of how he truly felt about her. 

As Kion felt of the Roar's amazing abilities, he never imagined it would been so helpful and true experince for him. 

It's like it has a hidden talent that he had inside him all along, and he never knew about. 

As the training was ended for the day, Kion felt total at ease, with Askari's assistance. 

"Asante, Askari. I will keep on mastering it until I can let go of the Roar competely." Kion said to the spirit, as the spirit chuckles. 

"It is something you needed to discover on your own terms, Kion. I had nothing to do with it. We'll meet here tomorrow so you can progress it as long you needed." The spirit said. 

The young lion smiled at the old lion's advice as it fades away from him. 

As he was leaving , Bunga came towards the young lion. 

"Hey, Kion! Where were you? " The honey-badger asks his best friend of what he's been up to. 

Kion wasn't too sure of revealing that he was working on mastering the Roar's newest powers and to aim to talk to Queen Rani all to himself. 

"I needed some time alone. Is something wrong, Bunga?" The lion asks his best friend a curious expression on his face. 

"Well, I was wondering about that Fuli is acting weird ." Bunga admitted as the lion looks at his best friend about the cheetah. 

"What you mean, Bunga. I don't understand." Kion said, trying to understand the situation. 

"Well, it's like Fuli was really mad about you spending time with Queen Rani.  She wouldn't talk to me about it. " 

"Really? Maybe I should talk to her myself. " The lion suggested, as both of them was walking back to the Tree of Life. 

As they were enjoying each other's company, Anga appears. "Kion, there you are! "