a new beginning... or just the past?

Yuzu POV

"Sure, she sings well, but I wasn't feeling anything! You shouldn't choose her just choose me! Please! For the sake of this band!", Miou begged, standing up and looking down at us with pleading eyes.

After receiving nothing but silence, she groaned and teared up a bit.

"So this is how you guys will treat me... Fine! Goodbye!", she hesitated for a moment but ran out nonetheless.

"No wait- Miou! Don't be like this!", Haruyoshi shouted after her and ran out too.

We were currently all sitting in a nearby café after (y/n) sang, discussing things and thinking about what to do.

"Hmm. It's true that (y/n) can really sing well. I  didn't hear one false note. But... I also didn't feel that overwhelming power you know. She was totally different when me and Haruyoshi heard her in the hallway", Kuro said, laying back onto his seat and looking up.

I only hummed in response.

'Well of course... no one can sing it like Alice. That song was made for her, by me. There's no way (y/n) or Miou could sing it with the same emotions.'

Now that I think about it though, (y/n) was acting a bit weird, almost sad and disappointed in herself. After telling us she still had something to do, she left without another word.

She wasn't the same daydreaming and shy (y/n) I met at the first time when we bumped into each other.

She seemed... troubled.

I wonder why.

"Yuzu!"

"Huh o-oh yeah what"

"So you really gonna just think about (y/n) And ignore me huh"

"W-what are you talking about!"

Kuro only snickered as I felt my cheeks burning up slightly.

"Everything's pretty much a mess now... I kinda miss Nino and trying to keep up with her singing haha. Don't you?"

I lowered my head.

'Alice'

"I'm sorry. I have to go.", I mumbled under my breath as I stood up, slowly walking away and leaving a sighing Kuro behind.

Why... why does my heart still break when I think about her? Why can't I escape her?

I started running. Just simply running away from reality, into a dream I can't have. My destination was clear, carved into my mind and  always before my eyes.

The place I first met her.

I could already hear the waves as I stayed still, looking at the glistening water in front of me.

The sun was already set and it seemed like it would rain soon.

'Just perfect for my mood right now'

I walked around on the soft sand, staring ahead at nothing really.

My mind was a mess, with memories of Alice everywhere. How I used to teach her to play the guitar, how I played the piano in the classroom while she sang, the way she smiled, how she was my voice. My one and only happiness.

Then I  noticed a silhouette in front of me.

After walking a bit closer, I realized it was (y/n).

She was crowld up in a ball and sitting in front of the water, just far enough for the water to only touch her toes.

Not knowing what got into me, I walked up to her.

She just looked so familiar to her.

I tapped her shoulder slightly.

She winced from my touch, just when we first met. I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Hey..."

She took out her earphones and looked up at me with those (e/c) eyes, wind blowing her hair and the little moonlight hiding behind the clouds shining onto her face.

Suddenly, my mind was clear.

"Oh, hey", she said, looking away shyly.

--

A/n
AHAHAHAHAHAHA two updates in a day! Who's this?? Even I don't know

Anyway, would you like me to keep writing short chapters (400-600 words) or should I make longer ones (1000 words)? Either is fine with me tbh