Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

It wasn't that long of a drive to the casting party and I was excited to meet some of my costars. We arrive at one of the most well known hotels in the area. Once we've arrived, the door was opened and a hand reaches out for mine. I take it and step out, immediately seeing the paparazzi snapping pictures. I look to the hand that took mine and saw Scarlett smiling at me.

"Hello again." she says, smiling.

'God, that smile is so-SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!! We don't deal with players.' I think.

I look back to Emma and see that she had already gotten out and was walking another girl towards the hotel.

"I'd like to talk you somewhere in private." Scarlett whispers in my ear, as she takes my arm.

I smile back out of curtesy as I take her arm and walk down to the hotel door.

"Later. Lets get away from the paparazzi." I whisper back.
"Scarlett!! Scarlett!! Who's the pretty lady on your arm?!?!?!"

"Is this another of your flings?!?!"

"Are you going to respond to the rumors of a supposed love child?!?!?"

We ignore them as we walk in and instantly see a lot of other co-stars and Martin in the distance. He waves to us and we wave back. I see Emma in the distance talking to the same girl by the bar and smile softly.
'I'm glad she's trying to find love.' I think.
I look to Scarlett and she smiles softly at me.

"Would you like a drink?" she asks.

"Please." I tell.
She releases my arm and goes to get us drinks as I looked around the room. There were a lot of celebrities in this movie and I was star struck.

"Hello there." a voice says.
I turn my head to the voice and see that it was Kat Dennings. She smiled at me seductively as she looked me up and down.

 She smiled at me seductively as she looked me up and down

"Hello." I say.
"What a beautiful woman I've found. Can I have your name?" she asks.
"Hmm. Y/N." I say.

"I am Kat. It's a pleasure to meet you." Kat tells.
She takes my hand and kisses it. I pulled my hand away as she straightens up and smiles at me again.
"So what's a beautiful woman like you standing here by yourself?" she asks.
"I am here with someone, so I'm not totally by myself." I tell.
"Well, if it was me, I wouldn't leave your side for a second. No woman of your beauty should be alone." she tells, smiling.

"Who says she was alone?"

We turn and see Scarlett standing their with two glasses of champagne. Her face was emotionless as she came over and hands me the glass.

"Scarlett. I thought that you would have been in someone's pants by now or taking care of that child care you have." Kat tells.
"Well Kat, I thought that you would be doing the same. I heard that Beth had left her husband for you, so I'm wondering why you're ruining my dates night." Scarlett says.

I stood back as they nonchalantly goaded each other back and forth, looking around for someone else to talk to.
"Well, I can safely say that many of my movies I've been in haven't been a total disaster. What can you say about yours? Oh right!! You were mostly the secondary character." Scarlett tells.
"My movies have been hits throughout the ages that people always quote. What can you say about yours?" Kat asks.
I sigh loudly at the conversation, making them both look at me.
"I was more looking forward to getting to know my costars in this movie, not standing in the middle of some arguing teenagers comparing dick sizes. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to wander." I tell.

Before they could protest, I was already on the move, making sure I swayed my hips, knowing they were watching. I see Martin waving towards me and I walked over.
"Ms. Y/L/N, I wanted to introduced you to Liam Hemsworth. He'll be your partner in the upcoming movie." Martin tells.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms." Liam says, kissing my cheeks.
"Likewise. I can't wait to get started." I tell.
"If you like, we can read our lines to each other, if you'd like." he tells.
"I would like." I tell.

We talked about times we could get together, when out the corner of my eye I see Scarlett walking towards me.

"Excuse me. I promised Scarlett we would talk." I tell.

They let me leave and I meet Scarlett halfway. We stop in front of each other and she gently takes my arm in hers. We don't say anything as we walk into the elevator and ascended up.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Up to my room." she tells.
My eyes go wide at that and I get nervous.

"I-I didn't know you had a room in this hotel." I stutter.

"Mr. Ivy had rooms for anyone that stayed or was too drunk to leave, so he reserved the tenth, eleventh, and twelfth floors to all the cast. Mine and yours are on the eleventh floor." she tells.
The elevator stops at the eleventh floor and we step out of the doors.