Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

"Hi, mom," I say, my phone pressed against my cheek and shoulder.

"Don't you "hi mom" me!! Why didn't you call like you were supposed to?" she asks.
"I'm sorry mom, but I've been on the set more lately with the movie I'm starring in. It's not an excuse for not calling." I tell.

"Your damn right. Now tell me why I have a ticket to Los Angeles?" she asks.
"I wanted you to come out to the movie premiere. It's the first showing of the movie ever since it was finalized." I tell.

"Baby I would love too, but you didn't have to buy me a ticket."

"I know, but I wanted to. Have you talked with Daryl at all?" I ask.
"Not for the lack of him trying. I swear that man is obsessed with the money we're gaining and not thinking straight," she tells.
"I know. I hope you put a restraining order on him." I tell.

"I did. They're having it finalized as well, so it'll be a couple more days before it's in effect."

"I'm glad. I can't wait to see you out here. I have to show you around." I tell.

"I know. I can't wait either. You are going to introduce me to that lover of yours right?" she asks.
"Don't worry mom, you'll finally get to meet her in person instead of on the phone," I tell.

I see Scarlett pass by in my line of vision and smile at her.
"Speak of the devil, here she is now. Honey, come over here and say hi to my mom." I tell.

She comes over, kisses my cheek, and takes the phone from me, talking to my mom. I get on my laptop and make sure I sent over the right ticket information for her since she doesn't want Scarlett to send her private jet to get her. I did get her first class because she deserves nothing less. Once I confirmed the ticket for tomorrow, I closed my laptop and see Scarlet coming back over handing me the phone.
"Yeah, mom?" I ask.

"I have to go darling so I can be ready for tomorrow. I better see you and Scarlett at the airport," she tells.
"You will mom, no worries," I tell.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow then honey. Tell Scarlett I said bye and I love you." she tells.

"I will mom. I love you too. Have a safe flight." I tell.
"I will. Love you too."

We both hang up and Scarlett wraps her hands around my waist.

"My mom said that she loves you," I tell.

"I heard. We better get ready though. We're having lunch with Jeremy, Mila, and Megan." Scarlett tells, kissing my cheek.
"Alright," I tell.

I go upstairs to start getting ready while Scarlett calls a car to take us to the cafe.

I come downstairs as Scarlet ends the call and turns towards the stairs.

"Car will be here in just a second," she tells.