Chapter 10

A Week Later

Your POV

After our little excursion to Paris and our talk about everything, we made up and was back on set. The whole atmosphere of the set was different and we all were working like a well-oiled machine. Scenes were getting done, no vital arguments were breaking out, besides who got the last cherry-filled doughnut. FYI, it was me. Martin was glad whatever was going on with Scarlet and I was finished and we could work together.
"Alright everyone, places. This is the last scene for the whole movie. Let's make it count." the assistant producer tells.
"Alright Y/N. This is where you and Scarlett have to decide if your love is stronger than your bosses' grasp. After you confess your feelings, she will do the same and you both, with the help of your partners escape unscathed from the fight and are wanted by both of your organizations, but are never found." Martin tells.
"Right. We'll blow them away.
"Break a leg," he says.
I get to my place and do some stretches as I wait for the producers to yell action.
"Alright, everyone!! This is the last scene, take 1. Action!!" 

I rush into the building out of breath as I go up towards the roof. I take the stairs two at a time and was pulled into a room. I immediately start fighting them and push them back. I see it was Kaitlyn and breathe a sigh of relief.
"Dammit Kate, I almost killed you!!" I say, exasperated.

"Not the first time you tried to love," she tells.

"Don't get snarky with me. I'm the only one in this relationship that can be snarky." I tell.
I peer out of the door to make sure I wasn't followed as she keeps talking.
"The roof is swarming with guards. Our rendezvous point is AWOL," she tells.
"Shit!! Someone tipped them off. God, what are we going to do?" I ask, panicking.

She comes close to me and kisses me. I kiss back but she breaks it.

"Don't go panicking on me. We still have plan B." Scarlet tells.
"Right, and what is plan B exactly, because you failed to tell me the last time we were together?" I ask.
"We're going give them what they want," she tells.

"You mean we fake our deaths?" I ask.
"Not necessarily. They think that I still have you captive and want you back. You're going to go onto the roof and say that you were able to get away. I'll go back to my organization to command a helicopter with Powell and swoop in before they even get you in their helicopter. All you have to do is hold them off until I get there." 
Blackfield tells.
"That is insane!!!....... Let's do it." I say.

I look out the door again and I hear the rushing of footsteps coming from above us.
"I'll go first, draw their attention away while you head upwards. The fewer guards up there, the better you can turn this in your favor," she tells.
"I know love. Once this is all over, I deserve a back massage and sex on the beach." I tell.
"The drink or?" Blackfield asks.
"Darling, you know it's always both," I tell, smirking.

"Once we get out of this alive, I'll treat you to this. I'm thinking Cabo," she tells.
"Too classic. I'm thinking Tahiti." I tell.

A few gunshots go off and we ready our guns.
"Let's put a pin in this conversation for later, love," she tells.
She kisses my head and shoots out, shooting above her and getting their attention.

"Go get 'em, babe," I whisper.

"CUT!! Beautiful ladies!! We'll get everything in place for the next scene, so take a five-minute break." the assistant producer tells.
I move offset with Scarlet and move over to the snack table. I grab a water and a mini sandwich and Scarlet gets water as well.
"I can't believe we're almost finished. This is all so exciting." I say.

"It's your first movie, so I'm excited about that too," she tells.
"Thanks," I say.

She gets a little closer to me by grabbing one of the mini sandwiches on the table. She nuzzles my hair as she lingers over me. She wasn't that much taller than me, just by an inch. I lean against her as we looked around the table, just to be close to her without anyone getting the notion that we were together.