Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I was already up and ready to go over to the address that Liam sent Emma. I had my keys in my hand and was out the front door when I saw a van outside my apartment with a chauffeur holding the door open.
"Ms. Y/L/N?" the chauffeur asks.
"Yes?" I say.

"Mr. Hemsworth has taken the liberty of having a car bring you to his home." the chauffeur tells.
"Please excuse me for a second to confirm," I say.

"Yes ma'am."  the chauffeur says.

I immediately get on the phone with Emma and tell her about the chauffeur.

"I had just got off the phone with his agent. The car is legit." Emma tells.
"Alright, just making sure," I tell.

I hang up with Emma and go over to the chauffeur.
"Ready ma'am?" he asks.
"I am."

He helps me in the car and goes to get into the driver's side. I do see that there is someone in the passenger side seat since she was looking at me through the rearview mirror.
"Good to see you again, Y/N," Kat tells.
"Good to see you as well Kat," I tell.

"I had heard that Liam invited you to do some readings with him, so I jumped on the chance to do some as well," Kat tells.

"I see," I say.

I see an ice cooler on the floor and she follows my gaze. She grabs two glasses from inside and a bottle of champagne. She pours us drinks and hands me a glass.

"A little something to loosen up," Kat tells.
I indulge her and take a sip of champagne, but not a lot. We arrive at Liam's house and pull into the long driveway. He meets us at the door when we get out and greets us.

"Hello, lovelies. Kat, good to see you. Ms. Y/L/N, a pleasure." Liam says.
"Always good to see you, Liam," Kat tells, hugging him.

"It is a pleasure to see you as well, Mr. Hemsworth," I tell.
"Please call me Liam," he says.
"As long as you call me Y/N," I tell.

"Right. Right. Please come in. Make yourself at home." he tells.
We enter his home and was given a quick tour of his place. We finally come to a sitting room, where three scripts lay on the table and we sit down.

"Alright, we as a group work together for our employer to gather information and tech for our plans to take over the world. I am your advisor and Kat is your partner with benefits." Liam tells.

"Right. Shall we take it from the top then?" I ask.
"Alright. Whenever you're ready." Liam tells.

I clear my throat a little and start from my line.

"What's our status report, Knox?" I ask.

"ETA to target is five minutes. Remember that stealth is the key to this mission." Liam reads.

"Affirmative. Cobra out." I say.

"Ready to get this done partner?" Kat asks.
"Born ready," I say. 

"That was good. A few pointers I want to make." Liam says.
'Let's get this criticism out.' I think.

"Kat let's get some power behind your voice. Y/N, I loved the energy and the slight distance. It was good." Liam says.

'I stand corrected.' I think.

"Let's go to the debriefing part of the script," Kat says.

We skip some pages and stop at the debriefing.
"Charles, can you come here for a second?" Liam calls.
His butler comes in and looks at us.

"Yes sir?" he asks.

"I need you to read some parts for me. Our captains." Liam tells.
"Very well sir," he says.