Chapter 5 (Smut Warning)

You woke up. It was like 12 at night, and Caustic was still awake.

He seemed to be waiting for you to wake up.

"Ah, you are finally awake.." something in you said this wasn't right..

"Y-Yes Caustic..Did you not s-sleep..?"

"No, I was..thinking.."

"A-About..?"

"I have another experiment I'd like to try.."

This is where you got nervous..

"W-What do you m-mean..?"

"Undress."

Your eyes widened, and you instantly sat up.

"C-Come again..?!"

"You heard me. Undress."

You were scared. Not only because he was intimidating, but also because it was your first time..

"I'm n-not ready to do t-that..!"

"You don't have a choice. Now do as I say before i make you."

With that, you undressed, obeying his orders. He did the same, and OH MY GOD was he huge. You were one hundred percent, absolutely, POSITIVELY not ready.

He sat on a chair, and motioned for you to come over.

"Now, little one, you could listen to me, or I'll force you, and there will be a punishment."

"O-Ok.."

He picked you up, and placed you right over his member.

"W-Wait..!"

"Yes?" He grew a bit impatient.

"T-This is my first t-time..please be gentle, okay..?"

He wasn't expecting you to say that.

"Fine.."

He gently place you down on his member, you instantly yelped from the pain. He thrusted into you VERY slowly. You leaned on his chest as he did so.

"The pain will subside..try to like it.."

You did, and he was right. You started panting, eventually it turning into a moan. Your face began to warm up, and that's when he knew he could go a bit faster.

"P-Please..faster..."

"With pleasure.."

He began thrusting faster. You started moaning more. You couldn't keep your mouth shut.

He was starting to enjoy it too, as he began taking deep breathes. You were close to your climax at this point.

"I-I'm gonna.."

"Go ahead, little one.."

You climaxed. A loud moan came out of you. He kept going..

Eventually, however, he began getting close.

He took you off of him, and stood up.

"On your knees." He ordered.

You did so, and he shoved his member in your mouth, letting all his juices inside of you.

"Swallow."

Of course, you followed his orders. He even checked to make sure you did it.

At this point, you flopped into the covers of the bed, undressed, ready to pass out.

Quite frankly, that's what you did. He did the same, however, he wrapped his arms around you.

"That test came out great, now get some rest.."

And then you fell asleep.

( SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE HOPE YOU LIKE IT K BYE SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!"