Part 3

It has been 3 days since Misha had not heard from Aditya and it was strange. Aditya did go to bussiness trips frequently but not without informing her. She was already guilty of sleeping halfway through his story. It was definitely not because it was boring but she was really tired. Moreover, she so wanted to know the story. She had heard a little part of it yet it did calm the storm inside her.

She tried calling him but in vain. He didnt recieve any of her calls. It was now making her upset.
"Mom.. did Adi bhaiya say where he was going?" She asked her mother.
"No. Even I am worried. Call kiya usko but utha nahi raha. Ghar bhi lock nahi hai uska."
"What? Ghar lock nahi hai?"
"Nahi. Maine temporary apna lock laga diya hai." The woman replied.
"Mom give the keys. Mai dekh kar aati hun." Misha said.
"That will be wrong Misha. You should not enter his house without his permission."
"Come on Mom. Its Adi bhaiya. Do you really think he would not allow me to get into his house."
The woman knew it was no use arguing with Misha. There was no way she was going to listen to her.

Misha took the keys and went to his place. It was not the first time that she had gone there. That place wasnt something that gave positive vibes. It was plain with almost zero decoration. He didnt own much of furnitures as well. Obviously this wasnt his permanent abode. He was here for work and he had things that were a necessity. Misha walked through the dining area looking for some note or some address that might tell her where he was but as expected there was none. Just when she was about to leave, her eyes fell on the closed door. She knew it was Aditya's beedroom. However, for some odd reasons Aditya never allowed her in. Well, she really never gave a thought as to why.

Now that she had oppurtunity to have a look around that room, how could she not. She took few steps towards the door and then stopped, "Nii Misha. Kya kar rahi hai? Adi bhaiya ko pata chala toh unko accha nahi lagega." A voice inside her head spoke.
"Par woh Adi bhaiya hai. Maan jaayenge and you wont get this oppurtunity again." Another voice spoke. After contemplating a lot, she decided to go in. Afterall it is always a teenage instinct to do the things that are forbidden. With slow steps, she slightly pushed the door and it opened with a creak sound.

A total contrast to the other parts of the house, this room was well furnished. However, what caught her attention was a big painting on the wall facing the bed. She was left awestruck. She had never seen something so beautiful. It was of a woman smiling. She would lie if she said that she was not jealous. That was probably the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her eyes were deep brown and it felt like looking into a mirror. Her nose had a small nose ring and she was wearing those beautiful 'jhumkas'. It didnt even take a moment for Misha to fall in love with that piece of art. The blue background with the shades of colour used, made it look so real as if she was here in this very room.

Misha closely observed it when she noticed something written on the bottom right corner.
"To my beautiful Zoya. From Aditya."
"No way!!! Adi bhaiya made this! Why he never told me how good he was with this. Damn and this is Zoya. I can totally understand why Adi bhaiya fell for her." She said to herself.
"You are really beautiful Zoya and take that as a big compliment because I never say to anyone. You are a tough competition for my beauty." She chuckled looking at her.
"Adi bhaiya is lucky." She smiled as she brushed her fingers through it.

She noticed some papers lying on the floor near the cupboard. They were pieces of some diary it seemed.They seemed old owing to its yellow colour. She picked up and closely observed. It was Aditya's handwriting. She knew it very well.

"Zoya.. bohot khaas ho tum mere liye. Yaad hai mujhe maine kaha tha tumse ki pyaar nahi karunga dobara but ho gayi yaar. Beshumar, beyhadh, bepannaah mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse.. I am in love with you. Bohot zyada acchi lagti ho tum. Itni ki mai bol hi nahi sakta. I am waiting kab mai tumhe yeh bata paaunga."

"Wow! Adi bhaiya is really in love. Kabhi show nahi karte par I can see his love." She said.
She read the next page-
"I wish I could take my words back. I should have never fallen for you Zoya. That was my biggest mistake. I regret it.
For a second, Misha could not figure out anything. The two pages had words exact opposite to each other.
"Aisa kya ho gaya?" She wondered.
"Adi bhaiya aur Zoya ki mystery toh sherlock holmes ki novel ki tarah ho gayi hai. Zoya kaha hai ab? " there were too many questions on her mind right now.

She was brought back to reality by a harsh and loud sound that made her heart shiver.
"MISHA! HOW DARE YOU?" Aditya shouted.

------------------------------------------------------
Like I said.. short updates. Also I said it will end in 10 chapters..I feel it will take less. Lets see.
Anyways thoughts about the story.. I know maybe not something close to 'Broken' but I hope its not that boring. Do let me know. Comment n vote. 😊