Two

The world looks hazy through my drunken eyes as I lay on the sunbed, smiling on my own. Only few people are left from the party, it's maybe around 5 am.

Pha found some dude he wanted to have fun with. Said he's just going to mess around this summer. Amazing. Maybe I should too.

I laugh again, knowing I mess around all the time and it's the only thing I know.

I get up and strip my white t-shirt, walking towards the pool.

An empty beer glasses and other trash laying on the surface of the water I step in and go underwater.

Then, out of blue, someone grabs my hand and pulls me up. Surprised I inhale water little and start coughing as soon as I'm back up. "What the hell?!" I yell as I cough. I work my best to focus my sight to see who is in front of me.

"You?"

I must've sounded stupid because he laughs, again. I pout and pull my hand off his grab.

"I guess," he grins, also drunk. Looks like he feels better. I should take the credit for this.

"Wanna go underwater with me?" I ask and smile a little, looking at his eyes. Damn. He's kind of... what? No way I'm gonna compliment this guy.

He nods and goes first. I follow him and open my eyes underwater, looking around. It's always so much calmer underwater. That's why I do this whenever I find a chance.

I look at this man going at the bottom of the pool and then turning around, coming at me.

I just stare at him. Because for some reason he keeps coming closer and his hand slides to my neck. It suddenly gets hard not to breathe in, so I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine.

I must be really drunk, feeling hallucinations. I didn't know alcohol can do this. As soon as it started it ended. When I open my eyes, he's gone. I jump back to the surface and catch my breath loudly. The fuck was that?

I look aroud and see his back as he gets off the pool.

"Hey! Where are you going!? What the fuck?!" I yell and touch my lips in case I felt wrong.

No, it was real. This dude whose name I don't even know just kissed me. I whine and fall back underwater.