Transportation [REWRITE]

The argument in the drugstore had finally come to an end when Larry had, had a minor heart attack. Glenn had just said that he would head out to the motel to get gas and Lee had agreed with his plan. However before Lee could go back to finding a way into the office, a bright light had suddenly flashed around them all causing all of them to be blinded. When Lee had opened his eyes, he noticed that he was in a completely different room. He immediately checked if Clementine was in the room with him and if she was okay. Luckily she was, only startled and surprised. Lee then noticed that Kenny and his family were also with him and the people from the drugstore were there as well.

There was a lengthy silence before Larry, who now was somehow perfectly healthy, spoke with irritation. "What the fuck!" He says causing chatter and arguing from everyone else. Lee however, except for Clementine, was the only one in the room who wasn't arguing and looking for a way out. "Everyone! Calm down!" Lee yelled . The room immediately grew quite as everyone turned to look at him. Lee was about to speak again when a message unexpectedly popped up on the screen.

Hello fellow survivors. You have been brought here to change your future from it's devastating end. I'm afraid to say the apocalypse won't be ending any time soon, but with your actions, unnecessary deaths can be avoided. You will begin by watching moments that led you to where you are. Then you will continue watching your future choices.

Everyone paused at the information on screen. The future? The apocalypse not ending any time soon? Of course, Larry was the one who scoffed at this.
"This is absurd. Obviously we were drugged somehow and put here. And it is impossible to see the future!" Both Kenny and Lee felt irritated at the man in the room.
"Dad, maybe we should listen to this person?" Lilly said, gaining a disbelieved look from Larry. The screen quickly changed and new words appeared.

Don't fight amongst yourselves. You will leave when you have finished viewing the selected timeline so that you may change it. So put your personal issues and opinions to yourself's. That way, everyone has a good change to live.

Larry finally shut up at that. Clementine felt nervous. Were people in the group going to die? She really hoped it wouldn't be Lee. Lee was one of the most important people in her life. She wanted him to stay in her life with her parents. She didn't know why Larry was mean to him. Lee might have done something bad. But it must have been an accident.

The screen flickered one final time.

Some more people will be joining later at different parts of the future viewing. Don't be alarmed when they appear. You can trust them.

The group realised that they had no choice and sat down in some of the seats. All of them were nervous on what to expect to see. What if they saw something horrific or graphic that would stay with them forever? These thoughts remained in their heads as the screen turned on.

Watching season 1 of the Walking dead telltale/SkyboundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara