Episode 1 - Chapter 1 part 2 - The Woods [REWRITE]

Half-conscious, Lee sees zombies moving outside the car and hears screams and growls before passing out.

"Why did I never noticed them" Lee muttered angrily at himself.

Lee wakes up some time later.

Lee: Ugh... Oww...shit.

Lee tries to take off his handcuffs but is unable to.

Lee: Thirsty... Ahh! Fuck, my leg.

Lee looks at the large, bloody cut on his upper leg.

"So that's how you got that injury" Kenny said. Lee nodded while subconsciously touching the bandage on his leg.

He looks out the back window and sees the officer lying facedown on the ground with blood smeared behind him.

Lee frowned as he remembered this scene playing out in his head.

Lee: Hey! Hey officer! Are you alright?! I'm still cuffed back here!

Lee: OFFICER! That doesn't look good. He wasn't ejected from the car...

Lee: He's not moving.

Lee: He must have the handcuff keys on him.

Lee keeps looking out the back window and looks at the shotgun a few meters away from the officer

Lee: Why the hell did he have his gun out?

Lee: Maybe it was tossed from the car during the wreck?

"You sound like your trying to convince yourself" Glenn commented. "I was. I was honestly scared when I first saw his body and I thought I was next" Lee answered.

Lee turns to the side window and grunts as he continually kicks it until it falls out of the car.

Lee: I need to...drag myself out that window...

Lee climbs out of the window, landing painfully on the ground. He stands up and walks around the edge of the car, reaching the area where the officer is.

Katjaa quickly covered Duck and Clementine's eyes when it showed Lee's blood squirting out of his leg.

Lee: The officer's shotgun is over there.

Lee kneels down to pick up the shotgun.

Lee: Looks empty.

He puts the shotgun down.

Lee: It'll be easier to carry with these cuffs off.

Lee leans down and picks up the shotgun shell, placing it in his inventory.

Lee: Officer?

Lee: Goddamn...

Lee approaches the officer and takes the keys. He tries to unlock his handcuffs but drops the keys.

Lee: Shit.

Larry and Lily glance at Lee momentarily to see if Lee was bitten. "You weren't bitten were you?" Larry asked. "No" Lee sighed.

Lee leans down to pick up the keys that have fallen next to the officer's face.

Everyone breathed out a sigh of relief when they saw the body not turn

He unlocks his handcuffs and rubs his wrists. The officer starts groaning faintly.

"Oh shit" Everyone groan up muttered.

Lee: Uh, officer...?

Lee falls backward as the officer growls and tries to grab him.

Clementine and duck screamed in terror!, Carley almost whipped her gun out but luckily Doug quickly stopped her, Glenn fell out of his seat, Larry and Lily flinched, Kenny swore, Katjaa gripped her seat And Lee just closed his eyes when they all saw the jump scare.

Lee: Ahh! Holy shit!

Lee: What in the hell?!

Lee: What the fuck are you?!

Lee: What happened?! What HAPPENED?!

Lee scoots backward as the officer crawls toward him.

Lee: Get away from me!

Lee picks up the shotgun next to him and tries to load it with the shotgun shell, but drops it.

Lee: SHIT!

"Shit, pick it up!" Kenny yelled momentarily forgetting that Lee was sitting in the room.

Lee picks up the shell and loads the gun, pointing it at the officer.

Lee: Don't make me do this...

Lee shoots the officer in the head and throws the shotgun to the ground.

"You should've kept that gun cause there was Hershel could have given you more shotgun shells" Katjaa said. Lee nodded his head. "Maybe your right?" Lee replied as he rubbed the right side of his head.

Lee: Man.

Lee: His skin's all rotten...and he smells like shit. What the hell is this?

Lee: Are you dead? HEY! ARE YOU DEAD?!

"Well obviously Lee, you just blew his brains out!" Larry muttered angrily. "Hey! What the hell is your problem?!" Kenny demanded and stood up. "It's alright Ken" Lee tried to say but was interrupted by an angry Kenny. "No Lee! You've always had my back and this asshole keeps mistreating you!" Kenny reminded. "Guys, chill! Carley butted in. "He's a murderer for Christ sake! I'm just protecting my family!" Larry uttered and also stood up to glare at Kenny. "I don't care what he did before!" Kenny stated. "Guys! Let just watch this and then argue later" Lee spoke. Reluctantly, Kenny and Larry sat back down before a fight could break out.

Clementine stands in the distance and Lee calls out to her.

"That's me!" Clementine exclaimed while pointing at the screen. She then turned towards Lee. "I'm sorry I didn't see you" Clementine said. "It's alright sweet-pea" Lee chuckled and rubbed the girl's head. "You know, your more like her actual father" Kenny commented while seeing the two. "Thanks Ken" Lee replied.

Lee: HELP! Go get someone! There--there's been a shooting!

Clementine runs away. Groaning, slow-moving zombies emerge from the forest. Lee tries to run, but trips over the officer's body and falls.

Larry smirked a little which didn't go unnoticed by Kenny or Glenn.

He gets up and limps away as he is chased. He climbs over a fence to escape.

The screen then goes black

Kenny And Glenn then secretly glare at Larry know doesn't notice them. The screen then turns on which stops them glaring.