Episode 1 - Chapter 2 - In The Yard

Lee climbs over a fence to escape, crawling backwards as the zombies pound on the fence. Shots are fired in the distance, and the zombies leave to chase the sound.

"I hope that's the sound of us winning this thing" Kenny voiced. "Yeah. Maybe the military will eventually sort this out" Lily said.

Lee gets up and looks around, noticing he is in the backyard of a house in a small neighborhood.

Lee: Hello? Anybody?

Lee: HELP!

Lee: Somebody? YELL IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!

Lee: IS THERE ANYBODY HERE?!

Lee: Strange man here! Bleeding in your backyard!

Glenn chuckled at this making Kenny look at him with a face that read 'why the hell do think that's funny?!'.

Lee: THIS WOULD NORMALLY GET A MAN ARRESTED... Again.

Everyone except Larry and Lee laughed at the comment. This confused Lee because he was dead serious when he said this. "What?" Lee asked and looked at everyone and the only thing he got were smiles and grins.

Lee: Please...please...someone...someone...anybody...

Lee: There's something going on...

Lee examines the fence

Lee: I can't go back out there.

Lee looks at pool cover

Lee: (sarcastically) Maybe I'll just go for a dip.

Lee examines a tea set

Lee: I'd fill one of those tea cups with some bourbon if I could.

"What's a bourbon?" Duck asked. "A bourbon is a type of American whisky, son" Kenny replied. "Could I have some?" Duck questioned. "No Ducky" Katjaa answered making Duck pout.

Lee looks at treehouse

Lee: No ladder... I'm not getting up there anyway, this leg the way it is.

Lee out to treehouse

Lee: Anybody up there?

"I was actually there" Clementine stated.

Lee: Hello? Anybody in there?

Lee: I thought I saw a little girl in the forest... Are you up there? I'm not one of those things.

"Sorry for not replying" Clementine said. "No it's a good thing. If I was someone else, they could've hurt you" Lee stated. "So never fully trust a stranger when you first encounter them" Lee reminded. Little did Lee know, this was helping change the terrible ending of season 1.

Lee: (shrugs) I guess it's empty.

Lee looks at the front gate

Lee: Maybe I should just check inside the house, through the glass door, before wandering out into the neighborhood.

Lee looks over at the sliding glass door of the house

Lee: I wonder if anybody's home.

Lee knocks on the sliding glass door.

Lee: Hello? Anybody home? I need a little help.

Lee opens the door.

Lee: Coming in. Don't shoot, okay?

Lee enters the house and closes the door behind him.

The screen then goes black

"Isn't that walker in the house?" Clementine asked. "Yes, but it hasn't attacked right now" Lee answered. The screen then turned on again.