|| Foreword/ Author's Note.

Welcome to The Weekend Series:
»» Must Date The Chef (Book One).
»» When A Playboy Loves (Book Two).
»» After Vows (Book Three).

First, I would like to thank everyone that gave my recently concluded story, One Friday Evening, a shot. The love and support shown to me (plus the strong dislike for King) birthed this idea of a new story for him.

Thanks also to you that's reading this note now. I hope you stay through the whole ride and hopefully enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

This is a spin off of One Friday Evening, the second book in The Weekend Series. It can be read as a stand alone (still read One Friday Evening if you have not, you will enjoy it 😉). Characters from OFE might appear but not in a way that confuses the new readers.

Second, this story is my own idea, a pure work of fiction that is solely from my imagination. No parts of this story may be reproduced, rewritten or distributed in any form without permission from the author.

Events in this book are purely fictional, sprinkled here and there with a bit of true life events based on experiences from my life, my friends, family or from entertainment news.

Any semblance to a person or thing is purely coincidental. The places mentioned in this book exists, there might be a few exaggerations and perhaps times where my imagination takes over but that's that. Also, the image on the cover page belongs to a sexy, young man I found on Instagram.

Third, this story will contain themes of violence, mature contents and a bunch of other themes that might come up as the story progresses; just on a surface level though.

Just like in my other stories, there will be no warning on any chapter that contains any of these themes and if this triggers you, please stop reading now. I love you still.

Fourth, I'm terrible with names and too lazy to look up names of particular tribes. What I'm trying to say is: if the name doesn't sound like the tribe I claim they are from, just accept it for the sake of the story. I basically picked names of people I have met in the past (and present) to avoid confusion in names.

Fifth, always remember to tap on that beautiful star button at the end of each chapter. Do not forget to let me hear your thoughts on each chapter you read 😊. Spread the word to your friends and I really hope this book grows a larger audience.

This is probably the only Author's note that I'll ever put up in this story minus those short ones that comes up at the end of each chapter and maybe another one that signifies the end of the story.

I'll put up a prologue soon and regular updates will start in 2020. 😉😉

Also, the image in the media box is my first cover for this story. It didn't give the vibe I wanted but I do love his smile. Please send me your cover works or mood arts for this story (via email or maybe Whatsapp)and I'll put them at the start of each chapter while acknowledging you (maybe with a chapter dedication too).

Prologue: Monday, 25th of November, 2019
Started: 25/01/2020.
Finished: