|| 38.

Utianle

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked him again with my heart pounding behind my ribcage.

To say that King was shocked would be an understatement, his mouth had dropped open; he was speechless. My confidence wavered slightly when he continued staring at me without saying a word and my foot began making invisible circles on the floor.

Maybe I had been too forward or did I misread the signs? He had been looking at me like I was the only one present in Madam Bose's office, with an intensity that made me feel hot all over. I thought ... I thought he wanted to kiss me too. I opened my mouth to apologise but he beat me to it.

"Uti," he drawled out and palmed my face. His breath tickled my cheeks, my senses heightened and I sucked on my bottom lip. 

"I always want to kiss you. No," he shook his head, his voice now edgier, an erotic whisper, "I want to more than kiss you."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

His look of surprise made me laugh. When he remained immobile, I pushed myself up so my lips could brush against his. 

That must have been all he needed to take over because in the next moment, my back was pressed against the wall and his lip was back on mine in a rough, bruising kiss. 

It was much more different from our first kiss, urgent without hesitations and I liked it. His hands touched my body frantically as if trying to confirm my existence before settling on the mounds on my chest, kneading them gently in between squeezing and pinching of my puckered nipples.

He tugged at my top that was tucked into my trouser and my trembling hands helped him pull it out. His hand crawled under my shirt, the tingle from his palm on my belly chasing away all other thoughts. I ran my fingers through his hair, biting hard on my lip when the heat from his exploration spread through the lower part of my body.

I could only focus on his touch, the unnerving sensations as his fingers drew teasing circles around my nipples before squeezing them and my lips parted open for his tongue to slip inside for another dance. 

My head fell back when one of his hands rubbed the front of my trouser, giving him access to my neck which wasn't spared from his kissing assault. He trailed kisses from the crook of my neck to the skin behind my ears, nipping and biting. I loved the feel of his teeth gently grazing my skin, I wanted more, I needed more of him. 

Moans slipped from my lips, bouncing off the walls to create a melody that urged me to reach out to caress him. I put my hands on his chest, splaying my fingers as I felt his heart beat thunderously under my palms. I also wanted to touch him like he was touching me, make him feel the way I was currently feeling so I tugged on his shirt.

Why does his shirt have so many buttons?

Giving up on his complicated shirt, my fingers made their way down to his buckle and I palmed him through the soft material of his trousers. He hissed, grabbing both of my hands to place above my head.

His lips came back to mine and he kissed me harder, deeper with a fervency that made my toes curl. One of my legs wrapped around his hips and his bulge pressed into my core; our lips never once taking a break. We kissed and kissed till our breath mingled and we were sharing the same air.

"Get a room!" Someone screamed from across the corridor and we jumped apart.

We looked in the direction the noise had come from, no one was there. He chuckled and I joined in, our chests rising and falling. We pulled apart but remained in that position, his forehead now pressed against mine with my hands lingering on his chest.