Blunt Teen

Billie POV
I watch as my feet hit the ground, slower than ever. I hate that there's a new kid in class, anxiety all over again. And then it's a girl too..
I sigh and continue on.
The k-12 school is one of the strictest schools in district, and I just so happens to be going. They hold college kids too, meaning this'll mark my twelfth year of coming to this fucking school.  I already have a problem with the teachers and principal, who disapproves of my dress style and sexuality. It took me since 9th grade to get to them about me wanting to dress in the way I do. I had to agree to wear pink though, because they down want me to fully express myself as other than a plastic Barbie doll with the pink shit on. As long as I wore pink, which I don't mind, but I feel as if there are other colors for a reason. They're the key different ways to express yourself. I put on my pink hood and silently utter song lyrics under my breath as the bus stop comes into view.

Melanie POV
The bus takes a sharp stop, jolting almost everyone forward. I see all the boys get hyper and shit, like they were about to see someone they hadn't seen in a long time.
But who..?
A blue haired girl steps onto the bus, her style catches my attention quickly. My eyes widen at how expressive she seemed, despite going to a school that forces you to show no real personality. I stare dreamily at her as she brushes the hair out of her face. I feel a slight elbow in my rib. "Don't stare" Angelita exposes causing me to quickly listen.
She looks so different and really.. like me.  I can feel that we have similarities, despite not knowing her at all. We both stood out. My dress I had dyed purple, with pretty pink hearts on the sleeves. I began to fiddle with my hands slightly, feeling nervous,  getting rabbits in my stomach.
How can you feel a connection with someone you've never met?
Billie POV
The bus driver starts to drive again, not that he can. He looks paranoid and a bit suspicious. What ever it is I don't feel comfortable sitting in the front anymore. In one swift motion, I stand and walk to the back where my friend, Anthony, had sat.  As I walk past a seat, a little further than the middle, I get this strange pit in my stomach. Feels like the type of feeling you'd get seeing someone you like, or even someone to be afraid of. I walk past the seat, and look back at it, so I wouldn't get caught by whoever's in it.

Time froze as I stared as the different hair colored girl in the seat. Two pigtails, with child-like ribbons in her head. I could slightly see a baby tattoo on her arm.  She caught my attention like no one has before.
  Just by looking at her I could determine the innocence held in her heart, the love, and the mind of a Psychopathic bitch.

She's like me.
I shake my head as I snap out of it. The bus was moving too fast for safety so I sat down, and stared secretly at the girl.. Bunny, I'll call her. I felt a nudge. I snap my  gaze away from the unspecified girl and look to my side. "Oh sorry Anthony, I was day dreaming." I chuckle softly.
"Fuck yeah you were, what Is it that your staring at anyways, I caught onto that." Anthony asks, fully interested in my next response.
I contemplate on what I was gonna say next, trying not to give myself away so easily.
"It's nothing, just lost in thought." I reassure him in a believable tone. He laughs a little and shakes his head dismissively,"I swear you need someone." He breathes out.
  I just flip him off and looked aside from girl, not to give myself away.

3rd person POV
The bus had hit a few rocks, affecting the children in the inside. They went up and down interchangeable to how the bus doors go open and close, but it wouldn't last long. School was a place of torture and rules, a place to fit in and not stand out.
But that rule doesn't stick with everyone.