Collision

Billie POV
I don't feel so good
I grumble quietly as I walk down the hallway, a nurses slip in hand. I just came from the nurse, I didn't want to be in class so I stalled as long as I possibly could with her. But it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. She entirely caught onto my little trick and dismissed me.
I groan softly, upset that I started to get more off topic with her. If I had just shut up and stayed on topic maybe she wouldn't have noticed my lie.
Walking past the girls bathroom, I heard a scream in which caught my attention. I stop at the door and stare at it for a minute.
'Hold on.. if I somehow get involved in what's going on in there, I can stall more time!'
I smirk to myself and walk into the bathroom unhesitatingly.

I should have just went to class. Maybe then I wouldn't have hurt her. Maybe then I could've introduced my self in a much more presentable way. But she tricked me. I let her trick me. I let Kelly trick me.
Melanie POV
I went off on Kelly when the words left her mouth. Thats very sensitive topic Angelita hates talking about, and being involved in it.
I had thrown Kelly into the pink colored walls. I refused to let Angelita be talked about, especially being that she's defenseless at the moment.
I swear I'll kill her. Straight for her throat. Straight to the heart. Before I could land the planned hit to her chest, I felt a cold hand impact with my face.
"Ngh!" I fall to the ground, my cheek burning in pain and heat.
Billie POV
"What's your problem?!" She groans and stand up facing me, unable to tell of who I was because of the shadow looming over my face.
"What's my problem?! You nearly killed her!" I point to Kelly's twitching body, foam dripping out of her mouth.
" She tried to kill me?!" The girl defends herself.
I step out of the shadows so I'll be able to see her better.

A wave of guilt immediately washes over me. I feel my legs go weak at the sight of bunny's bruised face. Her peach like skin decorated with sweat and marks. Her glossy eyes threatening to spill her heart out. Her whole personality lay within this moment, from her bruised body to the salty tears that began escaping her eyes.
"I'm so sorry.." I inch towards her.
She slowly backs away, her little hands held up in defense.
Against me.  Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes.
This is where realization hit me. Kelly tricked me. And I let her.  I immediately hug the beautiful girl into my arms.
"I'm so fucking sorry." I lay my head in the crook of her neck, unintentionally kissing at that spot. But since I did. Do I really regret it? There's something in me that made me do that. And unlike any other time, I trust it.

Melanie POV
I blush as her lips came in contact with my skin. I felt myself melt in her touch. I hug her back, enjoying the collision of our body temperatures. I take in her sent and relax in her touch.
"Hey.. it's okay. It-"
"No the fuck it's not." She cuts me off, regret lacing in her voice.  I smile at her sudden regret. It put my heart at ease to know someone like her had feelings. She pulls away from me. I wasn't given time to think before she grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom. I look back at Kelly and stop her,"wait.. we can't leave her like that." I sigh. Her panties were exposed from the harsh landing of her defeat. I walk over to Kelly and pick her up. "Let's take her to the nurse's office." I suggest.
"After what she did to you? Why the fu-"
"Because it's right!" I snap at her. "No matter how bad a person is, I'm sure she had valid reasons for being a mean girl."
Billie POV
Her words had a place in my heart. It completed me.
"Just because shes a bad person doesn't mean she's a bad person."
I blush softly at her statement. 
I shift onto my left leg, sighing in the process, attempting to hide my blush.
"I guess."
I gave in to her. How could I not? Through all of my years I have never been able to trust someone this easily.
I look up and— oh my god.  That smile.  Her smile. That smile. It's so fucking gorgeous. I felt like I had all the tolerance in the world with that smile. It even made me smile back. 
"Let's go bunny." I grasp her waist and pull her along.
———————————————————————

If I don't love you.                       Then my whole life is a lie
If I'm not with you.                      I might as well die
Because you are the only one able to read me
Without seeing me
Without lying
Without crying
And surely
Without trying
——————————————————————-