Observing

"Hi again."
Billie replies with a mischievous smirk. Lani, the nurse, groans and straightens her posture. "Now why the hell are you in my office again? I thought I sent your ass out, so why are you still here?" She scowled.
"Funny. Your mother sent you our her vag-"
"Shes here for me." Melanie quickly interrupted, covering Billies mouth.
The Nurse, who goes by Lani, takes a moment to observe the two before rolling her eyes. "Fine then. How can I help?"
Kelly's POV
I was looking around for Billie, but she wasn't anywhere in my sight. The creak of the door caught my attention. I quickly look in the direction of the sound and immediately scowl at the sight before me. Billie and Crybaby. "Now. Where have you two been?" Mrs. Stephanie asks, with her  usual snarky attitude.
"Nurses o-"
"Where's your nurse slip?"
Third person
Both Billie and Melanie looks at each other, panicked and desperation evident in both their eyes as they hoped for one another to have been smart enough to ask for a slip. Unfortunately neither of them had even bothered to ask or spare the slightest thought of asking for one.
"Sit your asses down."
"Sorry Mrs. Stephanie."
Melanie Bowed to their teacher and spike at the same time before she went to sit.
Billie glared at there teacher, who now had her back turned to the class trying to hide the obvious traces of cocaïnomane blending with the chalk scraps. So when Mrs. Stephanie turned to see Billie still standing she was caught off guard.
"The hell are you looking at?! Sit the fuck down!"
She cursed at Billie.
Bille glared for a moment before complying and going to her seat.
Time skip to after class
いち
いち - one
"This is bullshit!"
Kelly exclaimed with rage facing her best friend Malu
"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be Kelly." Malu replied.
Malu was a short thick girl, 5'3 almost with black hair and light tanish brown skin. Her eyes were a striking light brown that complemented her freckles that almost blended with her skin.
Kelly, had a big bust and ass, playing softball played just apart of her plan to give her a bubble butt. She had blond hair that was always messy and she was exactly Billies height, 5'7.

Her and Kelly had Been friends for the longest.

"This is the first time you've seen them together anyways." "That doesn't mean it won't be the last ti-""Well then move the fuck on!"
Malu had a little temper when it came to her speaking of Billie. For a pretty obvious reason if you think about it.