Its okay

Melanie POV
Lunch was hella boring without Angelita. Even though I had my other friends, she was my main highlight. "Sorry about what happened to Angelita." Myah said. "I wish there was a way to talk it through with her.. maybe she's just upset with herself." Kammy told me. I rested my head
on Kammys shoulder. "I just really miss her. She's been my friend for so long.." I frowned sadly. All the girls looked at each other sadly and all leaned in, hugging me tightly. I accepted the hug, letting my tears slip
Timeskip
PE. The most opinionated activity of any school. I sighed as I looked into the locker room mirror, a little upset. I hugged my slightly naked body, having only my panties and bra on. This reminded me of when Angelita was with me.
"You look fine Melanie." Angelita told me with a small frown
"You don't understand. I look fine to your standards, but to my own.. I'm no where near them."
"Well.." Angelita started. "My standards a-""just don't worry about it Angelita." I sighed. She frowned and stood up abruptly, "I'll be in the gym." She left out.
I frowned at myself remembering that memory. I turn in the mirror, not taking my eyes off my reflection. That is until I heard the locker room door open again.
I turn towards the door and my mouth went slightly agape as Billies eyes met mines. Her face was flushed and her eyes were wide.
"Wow.. your body is fucking ama- WAIT HOLY SHIT IM SORRY." She looked away quickly. "I swear to fucking GOD I didn't mean to stare." Even if she wasn't facing me. I could tell she was blushing pretty hard.
"No it's my fault, I shouldn't be in the middle of the lockers observing my body. I'm really sorry." I hurriedly put on my shirt. She then turned to me confused.

"But what's wrong with looking at your body?
Your fucking beautiful."