K-12

The sloppy, hidden yet loud kisses passed between Mai and Dan could not be heard over the teenagers loud chattering, therefore the bus driver hadn't noticed. Neither did he notice the passement of cigarettes between the teenagers as they all stood up while the bus was moving. With everyone so occupied by their own satisfactions, nobody had noticed Billie's strange behavior when she stared at Melanie. Nobody but one.
Kelly POV
While putting up my hair, I couldn't help but notice Billie's constant staring in my direction. I smile and reward myself for finally grabbing her attention. Throughout all my school years of having the same class as her, she's never laid eyes on me within my view. It's about time she's come to her right mindset. I turn to look at her too so we could have that little moment where's she's embarrassed and I giggle at her while reassuring her it's okay. But I had only noticed her staring from my promethean vision from that I could only really see her head faced towards me, so I assumed she was staring at me. So it surely caught me by surprise when I took a slight glance at her, and saw her staring in my direction, but past me. She seemed to snap out of her gaze when I caught onto what she was staring at and quickly looked away. I growl slightly and look ahead of me and scowled as I realized who she was really staring at.

Angelita POV
I fully sat down in my seat after experiencing the most drama starting scene in my life. I giggle softly earning a confused look from Melanie.
"I knew you were crazy but not that crazy." She chuckles and contain herself,"what'd you see? Jason hit his head again?" She laughs, supposingly reflecting back on when he did. I laugh softly,"No, something WAY more interesting." I smirk, a smug look taking over my once innocent expression.

Melanie POV
"Oh god, what are you planning?" I get on my knees in the seat and look behind me. There's nothing interesting going on, well other than the heating make-out session bound to escalate. I roll my eyes and look around, suddenly become well interested into the blue haired girl laughing and joking with Anthony. I blush and immediately sit down.
"See what I mean??" I hear Angelita tease, laughing softly at my embarrassment. 
I giggle,"Yeah sure but what does she have to do with anything?" I ask sitting up a little.
"Your competition." She sighs and directs my view with a slight head nod to Kelly. My face immediately softens in fear as I look to Kelly's hate filled expression towards me before looking away.
I felt the bus come to an abrupt stop, signifying that it's time to get off. I stand along with Angelita and attempt to step out of our seat section.  Of course, even my simple actions come with the consequences from Kelly. She harshly rams her shoulder into mines, knocking me into the further up seat from my previous one. I sigh softly and sadly look down. Waiting for her to pass.
Billie POV
My nose slightly scrunches up in anger and disappointment seeing Bunny get bullied like that and not defend herself. I stand and push past my annoying schoolmates and eventually past Kelly. I stop in front of Bunny and help her up. Her expression changed from sad to surprised as I lifted her to her feet. She blushed and I swear to fuck it's so cute. "Come on." I gently push her in front of me.
3rd person
Melanie smiles as her back was turned to Billie and obliged by walking forward. The students constant chatter had settled and become whispers about the scene before them with "oooo's" and "wow's".
  But no matter how loud they were, nothing was louder than Kelly's unspoken anger.

Melanie was mostly known for being the crazy girl, or, in short, different. With Billies arrival, instead of laughing at her, they were scared of her. Instead of boys liking her, girls liked her. Instead of hurting her, they worshipped her. But for why??
Melanie has thought this all through her first class, not understanding the difference between her and Billie.

'She's just so much more interesting than me.. and a lot to live up to. I really do have nothing .

I appreciate it @bakugosucksoulfrompp